Shoul I Meet Her? (1 Viewer)

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

just message me if you see me online. i cant now.

JuVeMaNia86 listen to Fabi, even though she gave me the wrong advice ;)
What wrong advice did I give you? get on msn!

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28

:rolleyes: a little joke.

do yourself a favour and think twice before meeting her
    didn't know ,sorry about that :D :angel:

but this is like a dream come true to me ( like i said , i haven't met a girl in my life ( like a face to face meeting ) )

but i will think if it :angel:

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #30

how are you gonna set up the "meeting" ? on msn ?

tell her to call you.
    U know what , maybe i will , ok thanx Fabiana and thanx Don Bes for ur Great advices :D

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #31
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
    I dont understand how youve never met a girl face to face

What about a teacher? your mom?

hehehehe , no no no , not like that , i mean i didn't met a gurl that i don't know , a gurl who is not related to me , except the teacher but ofcourse the teacher is older than me , what i wanna say is i didn't met a gurl in my life not a woman :D

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
    dude...I think you should meet her...no big deal...its not like you gonna marry her or something...its good for your social life;)

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #33
    ++ [ originally posted by Sid ] ++
    dude...I think you should meet her...no big deal...its not like you gonna marry her or something...its good for your social life;)
    I know , this what i'm trying to say , this meet will really help me getting a gf :D

Oct 3, 2004
    Take her to Marina Mall...then sit down in that Chocolate Cafe (whatever it's called)

It's a real nice and dark romantic place.

Don't go to starbucks. God knows, you might bump into someone u know and they'd spoil ur 'date' lol :)

Otherwise, I'd think twice, maybe thrice about meeting someone from the internet. I've never been a fan of blind dating.

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    I think that u can meet her or something. And let me advice u to find something to talk to her. Or else u both will feel very weird + bored if u 2 were to meet.

Speaking of this, reminds me of a girl......we can talk about anything on MSN.......we were very nice to each other..........and I failed to meet when she was having her holidays in SG.........failed to get her HP number........and I missed this chance........have to wait for 2 years. Now the only thing I can do is chat with her on MSN.

So I think that u should meet her, unless u feel that there is no purpose in meeting her, den that's ur choice.

Aug 27, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Rhizoid ] ++
    Take her to Marina Mall...then sit down in that Chocolate Cafe (whatever it's called)
    many ppl are telling me about this chocolate cafe!! thats not fair how come we dont have one! (lol yes i know this is offtopic but i just had to make this statment:p)

as far as i know there isnt one in Dubai right?

May 30, 2004
    hey man you should go meet her.... if ur too nervous about it then say ur meeting her at starbuck or wereever go check or let some one go check her out and then you can go in.. u shuld meet her anyway even if shes ugly dont stand her up koz shes ugly if its a he and not a she .. its ur choice... but go for it and meet her anyway .. otherwise u ll wonder wht if wht if so just do it buddy

raben ma3ak

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++
    Hey guyz , i need u to advise me about a Kuwaiti gurl ( well , shes not 100% Kuwaiti , her father is Indian and her mother is Indonesian ) but they live in Kuwait so , anyway she study in the states but shes in Kuwait right now for her holiday , so she wanna meet me before she fly back to the states and that is next week , i don't know her and never talked to her and she don't know and never talked to me except 2 times in MSN , and she asks me that she wanna meet me face to face! its not a date or something , its only a friends meeting ( she knows my face , i send her my pic , but i dunno her face ) , the meeting will be next Saturday. :D

SO , should i meet her? :confused:

I really need ur advise about this.

P.S: If i met her , it will be my 1st time meeting a girl :D
    Definitely meet her! Some public place and make it a LUNCH appointment. There's never any stress on those.

What's the worst that can happen? That you'll have one lousy hour. What's the best that can happen? You'll have sex. I mean, a new friend. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)