Shoul I Meet Her? (1 Viewer)

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
Hey guyz , i need u to advise me about a Kuwaiti gurl ( well , shes not 100% Kuwaiti , her father is Indian and her mother is Indonesian ) but they live in Kuwait so , anyway she study in the states but shes in Kuwait right now for her holiday , so she wanna meet me before she fly back to the states and that is next week , i don't know her and never talked to her and she don't know and never talked to me except 2 times in MSN , and she asks me that she wanna meet me face to face! its not a date or something , its only a friends meeting ( she knows my face , i send her my pic , but i dunno her face ) , the meeting will be next Saturday. :D

SO , should i meet her? :confused:

I really need ur advise about this.

P.S: If i met her , it will be my 1st time meeting a girl :D

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jan 7, 2004
she is ugly probably

dont meet her. oh and as a person who has started at least two threads to ask about women and what to do with them i say dont take the opinions here too seriously, esspecially Zlatan ;) :D

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #4
    a Stalker , don't think so , A killer , Maybe , a Man , i dunno

the ways she talk in MSN , i just feel shes a gurl

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #8
    btw , i met her in Hi5.com ( a community site ) and shes been there for a long time , i mean shes a member in it before me , so

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11
    ++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++

It will be your first time meeting a girl ever?
    Yeah do u believe that :D , ask anyone who is Kuwaiti here , he/she will tell ya why it so hard to have kuwaiti GF :D , really

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #17
    Have you called her? I suggest talking with her on the phone before

good sugg , i didn't think of that :D , but this meeting is not a date , so if i took her num , she will properly get mad

Dragon

Apr 24, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++

do yourself a favour and think twice before meeting her
    Why do you say that?
    Its not like if the girl was going to rape him, and if she did he'd do him a favour dont you think?

Jan 7, 2004

Why do you say that?
    Its not like if the girl was going to rape him, and if she did he'd do him a favour dont you think?

++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++

good sugg , i didn't think of that :D , but this meeting is not a date , so if i took her num , she will properly get mad

he could screw up (nothing personal man, i am not so smooth with the ladies myself)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)