Shoul I Meet Her? (1 Viewer)

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++
Ok , guyz enough of the :blah: blah talks and lets return to my subject plz :D

no body asked me if i met her or not?

anyway , I'm sorry to all the ppl who advise me not to meet her , cuz i did , and guess what , she was HOT and when i say hot i mean HOT :D , we talked about kuwati gurlz :D and how its difficult to have a kuwaiti gf these dayz , chat about Soccer ( she really love soccer , can u believe it ? :D ) , and we really have a nice conversation. she want to meet me again :D ( but when she return from the states )

btw , i forgot to tell ya that i met her in Marina Mall in Starbucks :D

Ain't that Cool? :D
mabrook,... congrats:p
SEE PPL! there are hot girls you can meet online LOL
so is she a juve fan :p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
I've just read the first post in this thread..

I disagree.. kuwaiti girls are easy catch.. at least the ones who live here in the UAE.. and I have a friend in kuwait.. who knows dozens of kuwaiti girls back in kuwait..

so..!!

Aug 27, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Gandalf ] ++

I disagree.. kuwaiti girls are easy catch.. at least the ones who live here in the UAE.. and I have a friend in kuwait.. who knows dozens of kuwaiti girls back in kuwait..

so..!!
I really think this is a sorta sterotype...
its like how many say that woman in the U.A.E are stupid i mean look at me!!
i know my spelling aint great:p but there are many of us who do know how to use their brain

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
maybe it is..

but, I don't think it is that hard, as stated in the first post of this thread, to find a GF in Kuwait or even in the UAE..!!!

and nobody said that UAE's girls are stupid.. anyone who says that he gotta deal with me first..

Aug 27, 2003
maybe it is..

but, I don't think it is that hard, as stated in the first post of this thread, to find a GF in Kuwait or even in the UAE..!!!

and nobody said that UAE's girls are stupid.. anyone who says that he gotta deal with me first..
Very true, The things that are now happening here in the U.A.E ..lol
Oh i was very surprised when i first read it, i mean its just stupid steortype that ppl use and thats nice of o stand up for the girls:p

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
maybe it is..

:D

Mar 14, 2004

anyway , I'm sorry to all the ppl who advise me not to meet her , cuz i did , and guess what , she was HOT and when i say hot i mean HOT :D , we talked about kuwati gurlz :D and how its difficult to have a kuwaiti gf these dayz , chat about Soccer ( she really love soccer , can u believe it ? :D ) , and we really have a nice conversation. she want to meet me again :D ( but when she return from the states )

I told ya ;)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003

Far out! you didnt..!:stuckup:

you did?:dazed: how did it go?was she any good? :D

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #138

so..!!

Then why all my Kuwaiti friends including me have no Kuwaiti gf :confused: , i mean they have kuwati gurlz friends ( just friends) but no kuwaiti GF. :groan:

Every week i go to a mall(with my friends) to "catch gurlz" :D , but none of them want to be gf , why? i think they are afraid of having a BF ( Ma ya36oon Way'h :p :D :p ) , last week i saw an British girl ( live in kuwait ) , and in just 5 min i git her number :D , so don't tell me they r "easy catch" :D , cuz that is not true

Turdhead

Chickenegro no funny
    Jan 14, 2005

Then why all my Kuwaiti friends including me have no Kuwaiti gf :confused: , i mean they have kuwati gurlz friends ( just friends) but no kuwaiti GF. :groan:

Every week i go to a mall(with my friends) to "catch gurlz" :D , but none of them want to be gf , why? i think they are afraid of having a BF ( Ma ya36oon Way'h :p :D :p ) , last week i saw an British girl ( live in kuwait ) , and in just 5 min i git her number :D , so don't tell me they r "easy catch" :D , cuz that is not true
    Maybe the mall isnt the best place to pick up women. Are you looking for 30year old housewives? :D

But yeah, keep your eyes peeled for those brits.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)