Shoul I Meet Her? (2 Viewers)

Sid

Nov 10, 2003
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++

If you know it you would know that we dont have skiing tourism but we do posess beautifull coast and see.
:wallbang:I knew i shouldn't have opened my big mouth

OP

JuVeMaNia86

Jan 8, 2005
  • Thread Starter #107
    Ok , guyz enough of the :blah: blah talks and lets return to my subject plz :D

no body asked me if i met her or not?

anyway , I'm sorry to all the ppl who advise me not to meet her , cuz i did , and guess what , she was HOT and when i say hot i mean HOT :D , we talked about kuwati gurlz :D and how its difficult to have a kuwaiti gf these dayz , chat about Soccer ( she really love soccer , can u believe it ? :D ) , and we really have a nice conversation. she want to meet me again :D ( but when she return from the states )

btw , i forgot to tell ya that i met her in Marina Mall in Starbucks :D

Ain't that Cool? :D

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by JuVeMaNia86 ] ++
    Ok , guyz enough of the :blah: blah talks and lets return to my subject plz :D

no body asked me if i met her or not?

anyway , I'm sorry to all the ppl who advise me not to meet her , cuz i did , and guess what , she was HOT and when i say hot i mean HOT :D , we talked about kuwati gurlz :D and how its difficult to have a kuwaiti gf these dayz , chat about Soccer ( she really love soccer , can u believe it ? :D ) , and we really have a nice conversation. she want to meet me again :D ( but when she return from the states )

btw , i forgot to tell ya that i met her in Marina Mall in Starbucks :D

Ain't that Cool? :D
    congrat man :) :cool:

i am very happy for you!

i am sure know you are gonna meet more and more girls :cool:

GanGsTa

peace!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)