Shoes! (10 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #730
    Seriously is these what people have been talking about the whole month :lol2: :sergio:
    I guess I'm lucky I don't hear those stories. My friends are not into that, sorry to hear if yours are :D

I had no idea, never read anything about it on the Internet. You know what's incredible? He'll probably earn big bucks out of it which points out only one thing: people are morons. It's not Kanye's fault, he's actually a master mind in this case.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Kanye West clothing, absolute wank.

Dress like a hobo but pay thousands for the pleasure. It's nothing more than a social experiment to show how sheep-like people are. Shawls and sandals, fuck me sideways.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    They look cool. Sure, I won't be waiting for days in front of the shop to buy them - I'm not even going to buy them - but they look nice.

Stop acting like cunts.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
    May 23, 2011
    Those shoes are hideous, especially the 1st pic. But then again Im not that much into fashion. Good pair of Mckinleys would always be my pick.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    They look cool. Sure, I won't be waiting for days in front of the shop to buy them - I'm not even going to buy them - but they look nice.

Stop acting like cunts.
    :yuck:

What do you know about shoes anyway, all you need is a pair of sandals all year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Ignore who made. They dont look that bad (they are trainers, not high end evening wear lol), mainly the black ones look nice, but ofcourse overpriced as fuck.

If it was regular price I would buy these:

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
    Jan 5, 2006
    Oh they are trainers? Thanks for clarifying that. :D

Seriously, I wouldn't wear those even for free. I find them hideous.

Weezy pants and yeezy boost, what a combo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)