Shoes! (4 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
@Martin

This is the current armada. On the 18th of October when I run the half marathon in Amsterdam, you can watch closely to spot the ones on the top right. I will be rocking the streets with them badasses.

Attachments

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
The idea is to meet an former colleague from time to time somewhere and combine it with a race, preferrably a half marathon. This will be our first and we just looked out for the major half marathons across Europe half a year or so ahead of our decision and Amsterdam stood out.

DutchJuventino

Apr 9, 2015
Unless your username is a reference to farting on your gf under the covers, I'm expecting photos of wooden shoes from you here. :p
Haha, i don't fart on my gf under the covers.
In the Netherlands we name the wooden shoes 'klompen'. Some farmers wear it when they are working.

And in The Netherlands we have seriously the best parties in the world. Will go to this party in November.

I don't do drugs but I space from the lasers, with drugs you will be in heaven :p

On-topic: Baldinini is my favorite brand (sponsor of Cesena?)

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
The idea is to meet an former colleague from time to time somewhere and combine it with a race, preferrably a half marathon. This will be our first and we just looked out for the major half marathons across Europe half a year or so ahead of our decision and Amsterdam stood out.
nice idea :tup:

I ran a 5km race recently. Thinking of trying a 10km in November.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)