Shoes! (1 Viewer)

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I already have uncomfortable black/brown shoes for suits/special events, so I'm searching for something that is more casual and comfortable despite having the similar easthetic style. Gonna browse in stores tommorrow instead of online though for proper fit (though bought those black boots, and another pair of shoes, too tempting offers :D).
Do you like suede?

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Yeah its not recommended, though some can pull it off, very rare but original if it works, at best you will look like a smug bond villain or washed up pimp lol. Last formal party I was in, friend of mine went with this look:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1426802472_6ca5c88d4ebc235b7db8e5c7c1d5a91a

Villain jokes all night hehe :D
I'm sorry but that is just horrible for me. :D

I hate black shoes Os, but these are super comfy (I own a similar grey pair) and I definitely recommend. Not sure if you'll like them though.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Thats wrong. The majority of powerlifters use elevated heels to improve their squatform and get depth more easely. Ive switched to heels in februari, and it excellent.
For deadlifting and lunges its offcourse best to have a rigid unbendable flat sole.

Last IPF world championship 80%+ was wearing eighter Adidas Adipowers or Nike Romaleos during the squat.

The shoes you listed are good for boxing, but pretty bad for squats, lunges and deadlifts, because the heel is far to soft, not rigid, not enough elevated for squat and to elevated for deadlift.

Wich is the reason they cost 80 dollars, and Adipro's and Romaleos 2 cost 200 dollars
:lol: Those are just casual everyday shoes, bro.

I wear my All-Star chucks to the gym or go bear-foot when I can but some people I know like wearing boxing boots.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #448
    This is not happening.

@Dule90

- - - Updated - - -

Now I'm imagining you in a white suit. :lol:
    What, me? Or Zach :D

But yeah... I'd never buy white suit bro, never.

I don't have much money but I need so many winter clothes, oh man. Mostly boots. Screw suits, don't need those now.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    Only black/dark skinned dudes can pull off white suits. White dudes should NEVER go there.
    You are offcourse trolling, but black men tend to go pretty damn well in just about everything.

Lightblond paler swedes can pull off a white suit aswel imo

:lol: Those are just casual everyday shoes, bro.

I wear my All-Star chucks to the gym or go bear-foot when I can but some people I know like wearing boxing boots.
    All stars are actually excellent. Flat strong and low sole, pretty regid. I should pick some up for everything not squatting.

Those shoes look good tho. I'm gonna get something like that when its spring to wear under shorts

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    How the hell am I trolling? Lighter colours accentuate their darker skin-tone. That is just basic common knowledge, brah.
    You can say "black", but you use "darkskin" for reasons you know bloody well.

Dont be this obvious.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah its not recommended, though some can pull it off, very rare but original if it works, at best you will look like a smug bond villain or washed up pimp lol. Last formal party I was in, friend of mine went with this look:

https://fbcdn-sphotos-c-a.akamaihd...._=1426802472_6ca5c88d4ebc235b7db8e5c7c1d5a91a

Villain jokes all night hehe :D
    I understand people will find it horrible (srsly), but its not bad imo

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    I dont find it horrible at all btw, its just a hard look to pull off stylistically, if you can, then go for it (just that black/grey/dark blue is alot easiet to pull off). Only can be tried in specific type of events/times though. Usually summer event casual type suit perhaps.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
    May 27, 2009
    I dont find it horrible at all btw, its just a hard look to pull off stylistically, if you can, then go for it (just that black/grey/dark blue is alot easiet to pull off). Only can be tried in specific type of events/times though. Usually summer event casual type suit perhaps.

If you HAVE to wear a light colored suit in Summer, then just go with a linen one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)