Sheva injured.For how long? (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
Yep, I wouldnt want us to play Milan without him, we want them at full strenth, when we beat them!

1-1 San Siro

2-1 Old Trafford!
you kdn right? actually it's like this 2-1 for milan ( Oldtrafford )

3-0 for milan ( san siro )

Forza Sheva, to hell with Ruud :devil:

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Elnur_E65 ] ++
They may be weak, but they won't give up :D

With the new pro-Western president I think the NT will have a stronger attitude.
Where you from? Just curious.

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
why are you all fools? why exactly to you underestimate Man Utd? I guess the 4-0 hammering we gave your team last time we played didnt teach you huh? Or how about the fact that I cant even remember the last time we lost to an Italian team?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Nicole ] ++
why are you all fools? why exactly to you underestimate Man Utd? I guess the 4-0 hammering we gave your team last time we played didnt teach you huh? Or how about the fact that I cant even remember the last time we lost to an Italian team?
well actually it was 3-0....

Yeah manchester hammered Juve, but i don't really care how much you guys win as long as you're out...:)... You kicked Juve's asses 2 years ago YET we reached the Finals YOU didn't..:)...

so i think that game didn't mean something to me....

Nicole

Sep 16, 2004
I bet you were all saying Arsenal were going to do that right? I doubt it, but will you FINALLY admit how good we are when we beat Milan?

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Blandest ] ++

wow this is suprising post from you :howler:
Not that it made a difference. They ovbiously can do without him as evidenced by the game against Messina. :yuck:!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)