SHEEP v6.0 (2 Viewers)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Most things that single out individual members should be eliminated tbh, except for maybe something occasionally. But that's just me.

OP
ZoSo

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
  • Thread Starter #237
    Total:

piotrr 104
    j0ker 96
    Völler 92
    Cuti 89
    Bianconero_Aus 87
    Suns 80
    Fint 79
    JCK 75
    Salvo 69
    Deep C 69
    Søren Krarup 66
    Sheik Yerbouti 65
    Jem83 63
    poisonwoody 62
    ALC 60
    Bianconero81 59
    Mark 58
    Zacheryah 57
    BuckFuddy 56
    Klin 56
    Fr3sh 52
    AlexJuventino 50
    Nzoric 45
    Kate 41
    Ragazza 29
    ßöмßäяðîëя 28
    Mr Chocolate 17
    @Gian

:sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    I'm sad to see this game tbh.

I tried to add some creativity, laugh with stuff that isnt allways about the same member

However, no offence to zoso as its alot of work but this is once again the easy, populistic path.
    Games are like

question about manlyhood, virginity, hated member and loser : answer will be 70% badass
    question about temper, banning, idiocy, hatred : 70% zacheryah
    question about homosexuality or anything related to the femine side : 70% hustini

sadly, like in this game, the majority of the questions is focused around these first 3 members, badass in particular this time, and its got boring a long time ago.
    Tuz likes to pick on the obvious persons, thats clear.
    I was hoping this version of sheep would have been better. it wasent.
    my version of sheep took a diffrent path, and people found it boring, cause they couldnt pick on someone.

its sad really, i'm glad v6.0 is diffrent.

No offence to zoso, who put a crapton of work into this, as do all the hosts :tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    I'm sad to see this game tbh.

I tried to add some creativity, laugh with stuff that isnt allways about the same member

However, no offence to zoso as its alot of work but this is once again the easy, populistic path.
    Games are like

question about manlyhood, virginity, hated member and loser : answer will be 70% badass
    question about temper, banning, idiocy, hatred : 70% zacheryah
    question about homosexuality or anything related to the femine side : 70% hustini

sadly, like in this game, the majority of the questions is focused around these first 3 members, badass in particular this time, and its got boring a long time ago.
    Tuz likes to pick on the obvious persons, thats clear.
    I was hoping this version of sheep would have been better. it wasent.
    my version of sheep took a diffrent path, and people found it boring, cause they couldnt pick on someone.

its sad really, i'm glad v6.0 is diffrent.

No offence to zoso, who put a crapton of work into this, as do all the hosts :tup:
    agreed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)