SHEEP, v. 2.0 (5 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Zonked out like a true pussy last night and missed the quiz. This one looks interesting. Apart from getting blown by Klin or Hust. That's just waaaay too weird. But I'm sure you gotta keep those closet queers happy.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
btw @Zacheryah. I think you're a cool dude and I pick on you sometimes but don't let these answers reflect wrongly on my opinion of you. I just picked what I think everyone else will pick so your name is brought up a couple times. Just some statistical security. I hope you'll understand. :tup:
I put an odd answer for who is smartest. I cbf changing it Haha
Question 2 is so easy for me, yet I think you people will fall for the trap and vote the first name that comes to your mind.
Voller is the thinking man's choice for that answer, but one can't go past a certain person I'm afraid.
All of this is not allowed, stupid peasants. You are making people think what you want them to, and that's obviously influencing their answers.

- - - Updated - - -

#11 - places as in locations, or like... lives?

@Quetzalcoatl

There is no such thing as a wrong answer in Sheep. It's about interpreting the question the way you think the other members will.

- - - Updated - - -

last one was bullshit, im in for this one
Brcause you failed horribly. :D Trap back as Juve manager. :lol:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I deliberatly play this game my way, and will get last as a result.

Having that said, i only expect to show up twice in the answers. As Klin is more popular then me, he'l get voted the biggest dong as a reward. Considering sending Kate video evidence of that one tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)