SHEEP, v. 2.0 (2 Viewers)

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
Voeller said:
We all had fun with the Mafia game a few months ago, but it was too time consuming. For this reason, I'll try to introduce another forum game, but a game that only requires a few minutes to participate in. It's called SHEEP and is about knowing your fellow tuzzers.

It's a quiz, and it's about matching your fellow tuzzers' answers and getting the highest score. If two persons answer "A" to a question, then you'll get 2 points. If five persons answer "B", then you will get 5 points and so on.

It's not about guessing what I would answer. It's about finding the most popular answer. For this reason, there's no such thing as a right or wrong answer, it's about guessing what the other participants are answering, or perhaps more precisely - what they think everybody else will answer.

If the question is: Name a fruit, and JJJ answer "bacon", then it's not a wrong answer, but the answer will only give 1 point - unless, of course, someone else answer bacon as well. Also, you might think some questions are unclear, but that's part of the game. This way a part of the challenge will be to guess how the other participants will interpret the question.

To participate in the quiz, the only thing you have to do is to send your answers to the 15 questions to me in a PM. Do not ask about the questions or discuss anything about the questions or answers in this thread. Send a PM to me instead. Also, it is not allowed to talk with other tuzzers about the questions.

Deadline is Monday the 14th at 21.00.

I will reveal the answers one by one later on after the deadline. The first quiz is Juventus themed. This should make it possible for everyone to participate! :)

By the way, make sure to post your answers in the right order and do only include the answer and not the question in your PM. Here's how you do it:

If the questions for example are:
Name a fruit
Name a car

Then you send the following to me in a PM (DO NOT INCLUDE THE QUESTIONS, ONLY THE ANSWERS):
Tomato
Mercedes

If you want to change an answer, then make a whole new submission. Do not write "I want to change my answer for question 3 to "XXXX"".
In this version, please send your answers to me in a PM.

You have until 6:00pm EST time.

Here are the questions:

1. You are stranded on a deserted island. Which ’tuz member do you decide to bring along?
2. Who is the weirdest person on ’tuz?
3. Who has the longest dong?
4. You have the ability to permaban one ‘tuz member. Which tuz member do you choose to ban?
5. What ‘tuz member is most likely to be a serial killer?
6. Who is the funniest member on the forum?
7. Juventuz has almost developed a language of its own. What’s the most memorable catchphrase on Juventuz?
8. Who is the most intelligent member of the forum?
9. Which month of the year do you see the lowest post quality on Juventuz?
10. You have the power to delete one thread from Juventuz.org, which thread do you choose to delete?
11. If you could switch places with one member of the forum, who would it be?
12. If you had to marry one member of the forum, which would it be? Presuming gay marriage is allowed.
13. What member on ’tuz thinks too highly of himself/herself?
14. Who do you think would make the best couple?
15. 50/50: Blow Klin or get blowed by Hustini?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #8
    Well we can't do all of the nasty questions at once.

For time zones, use Google you lazy fuckers.

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #15
    ßöмßäяðîëя;4334126 said:
    Who is the dumbass who put EST up there?

EST is one hour behind current Eastern Time because we are in EASTERN DAYLIGHT TIME, fucker.
    That was me, cock load.

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #18
    What the fuck is that bullshit? EST is 5 hours behind GMT, I don't give a shit about whatever EDT crap is going on. In all my years living in the EST time zone, no one has ever split hairs about that.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Jesus Kate, what the fuck?! You told me the wrong time and now it totally fucked up my week, you Canadian peasant!

OP
    Kate

Kate

Feb 7, 2011
  • Thread Starter #20
    No game for anyone, then.

And Burke, will you change my fucking name back please?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)