SHEEP, v. 2.0 (1 Viewer)

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
This one will be far harder than the last one.
Yep, not only do I genuinely not know what a lot of people would put for some of these, I have no clue how many people will be serious & how many will put troll answers.

It's good that it's harder though, the first one was a little too easy to score high just by watching a handful of Juve games & knowing a little history.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yep, not only do I genuinely not know what a lot of people would put for some of these, I have no clue how many people will be serious & how many will put troll answers.

It's good that it's harder though, the first one was a little too easy to score high just by watching a handful of Juve games & knowing a little history.
don't put down my win. you didn't even get close.

- - - Updated - - -

btw @Zacheryah. I think you're a cool dude and I pick on you sometimes but don't let these answers reflect wrongly on my opinion of you. I just picked what I think everyone else will pick so your name is brought up a couple times. Just some statistical security. I hope you'll understand. :tup:

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
don't put down my win. you didn't even get close.

- - - Updated - - -

btw @Zacheryah. I think you're a cool dude and I pick on you sometimes but don't let these answers reflect wrongly on my opinion of you. I just picked what I think everyone else will pick so your name is brought up a couple times. Just some statistical security. I hope you'll understand. :tup:
:D

And yeah, some of my answers won't necessarily be what I actually think either. But that's the point.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
omg, @Kate just realized i messed up a question. disregard previous PM, new one will be sent.

- - - Updated - - -

also it would be nice if you could answer matt's question.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
I only let certain people blow me, peasands.

- - - Updated - - -

Question 2 is so easy for me, yet I think you people will fall for the trap and vote the first name that comes to your mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)