SHEEP 7.0 (1 Viewer)

Monco

C.R.E.A.M
Mar 27, 2013
@Monco

I know how much you love Clint Eastwood, so I incorporated the goldfish into Clint Eastwood. I know you'll love it. :agree:
wlpt8g.png
I've already said this once, but I'm going to repeat it again - don't mess with Clint. It can't be unseen now, will have to rewatch Unforgiven again. :klin:

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
15. How will Mr Chocolate answer this question?

Badly/incorrectly/wrongly (5)
Martin
Fint
Zacheryah
Cuti
Bianconero_Aus

He won't (2)
Sheik Yerbouti
W

No idea/no answer (2)
Trezegol17
DelPiero84

Backwards (1)
JCK

$#@! you (1)
Kate

Orally (1)
j0ker

Baaaa (1)
ZoSo

In a way to make sure he'll end up last (1)
king Ale

Quagliarella (1)
Mark

Correctly (1)
Mr Chocolate

Fabio Grosso (1)
swag

I am winning this one (1)
Klin

Using his Green Kit Kit Chunky emblazoned Smart Phone (1)
Bianconero81

Vidal (1)
Buck Fuddy

Yes (1)
Salvo

In an awesome way (1)
Voller

Who the $#@! is Mr Chocolate (1)
Juventino[RUS]

Leaderboard:

Bianconero_Aus 77
Voller 77

Fint 74
Klin 71

Salvo 69
Cuti 69
king Ale 65
Trezegol17 63
W 63
ZoSo 62
Zacheryah 62
Mark 59
JCK 57
DelPiero84 54
swag 53
Buck Fuddy 50
Juventino[RUS] 50
Kate 44
Mr Chocolate 42
Sheik Yerbouti 41
Bianconero81 38
Martin 24
j0ker 19

And we have a double winner! Congrats to @Bianconero_Aus :juventus: & @Völler :juventus:

I thought this game was way too easy, but I underestimated j0ker. Next time I'll try harder.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
I thought this game was way too easy, but I underestimated j0ker. Next time I'll try harder.
I propose a rules change, as SHEEP is basically an uninspired version of The Family Feud, encouraging players to file uninspired answers.

What we need is a game where non-participants vote on the worthiness of the answers to encourage creativity and cleverness in dis beyotch.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I propose a rules change, as SHEEP is basically an uninspired version of The Family Feud, encouraging players to file uninspired answers.

What we need is a game where non-participants vote on the worthiness of the answers to encourage creativity and cleverness in dis beyotch.
people will get bored if they cant answer "badass, sheik or zacheryah" on half the questions

OP
Ragazza

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
  • Thread Starter #177

I do think we need a new type of game (and not that PEEHS business, even though I was pretty good at that one). After seven editions I think it's worn out for now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)