Shark Tale (1 Viewer)

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
have any of u guys seen it yet? i heard its a must-see..i watched the premiere actually and read several articles concerning the movie,anyways,i might watch it the coming weekend..and dont forget to listen to "Car Wash-Christina Aguilera" ...Besides,Christina starred in the movie,i SHOULD go anyways :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I haven't seen it yet, but the resemblance between the characters and their real-life counterparts is amazing on some cases :eek:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
:LOL: I didn't pick you as a "Big Will" kinda guy M, I thought the MSN picture was a one-off

Emma

Mar 4, 2004
Its pretty good. Nothing spectular about Will Smith though, quite annoying sometimes. Its too different than Nino to compare but its equally as good at least.

Word of advice though, dont go see it in the cinema at 1pm. Fcuking kids!!!

Aug 1, 2003
Oh yes, kids are terrible. I went for Harry Potter's premiere and nearly cried out of irritation

I absolutely loathe kids :fero:

Anyhow, surprisingly there was a bad review of the movie... I hope it's not a disappointing one

OP
Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #12
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I haven't seen it yet, but the resemblance between the characters and their real-life counterparts is amazing on some cases :eek:
    yeah totally amazing,i have seen christina's cartoon,she is the jellyfish..and believe me,you wont know the difference b/w the real chris and her cartoon :D

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    i watched the movie,i advise all those who havent seen it yet to go watch it..when they played "Car Wash" at the end of the movie i started singing and everyone was staring ...lol! :D

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by MISS DUBAI ] ++
    i watched the movie,i advise all those who havent seen it yet to go watch it..when they played "Car Wash" at the end of the movie i started singing and everyone was staring ...lol! :D
    and that's why we should go see it? :undecide::D

OP
    Asma

Asma

Doctor Asma
    Oct 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    ehm ehm..no :( you should go watch it cuz its good stuff..its funny and theres a STORY worth checking out..IMO,it was way much better than Finding Nemo :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)