Sharing photos taken by us... (8 Viewers)

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
icεmαή;2879806 said:
Good shots there guys :tup:

Danish, what are you doing in Mumbai? and have to gone to Leopold cafe yet?
Colaba my hometown/city.....Leopold cafe is 3 mins walking distance from my place , busy busy terrorist target :D

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I thought you were from Delhi for some reason... Next time I'm gonna crash at your place so that I can visit Leopold without having to travel half way across Mumbai... Been to the cafe only once, but loved it... Can't say the same about Mumbai though, can't imagine living there for more than a couple of days...

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
icεmαή;2879810 said:
I thought you were from Delhi for some reason... Next time I'm gonna crash at your place so that I can visit Leopold without having to travel half way across Mumbai... Been to the cafe only once, but loved it... Can't say the same about Mumbai though, can't imagine living there for more than a couple of days...
Rab will be furious :(

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
icεmαή;2879810 said:
Im in delhi for my intern/exam preparation.
True mumbai sucks the life outta you but next time you are here gimme a shout,live a couple of days in colaba and u wont wanna leave :D

Rab will be furious :(
I hear they are giving each other some space,so rab wont mind :D

Apr 15, 2006
Im in delhi for my intern/exam preparation.
True mumbai sucks the life outta you but next time you are here gimme a shout,live a couple of days in colaba and u wont wanna leave :D

I hear they are giving each other some space,so rab wont mind :D
Time for you to fill that space, if you know what I mean! :eyebrows:

Great pics guys! :tup:

Klin, Montecarlo looks lovely!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)