Sharing photos taken by us... (7 Viewers)

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Swag those are beautiful pics - the colour tones & variation in the 2nd one are fantastic! Feels so real I could be standing in hawaii. Were you stalking the lady in the 1st pic? :D Nice composition.

The contours in the rice fields - wow! Good eye there kaiser. Did you have any trouble photographing the people or did you ask permission? Good work.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Awesome stuff, Libero. :thumbs:

Wow, a lot of places I've been to in recent years as well. And is that you in the lower right reflection of the Millennium Park jelly bean in Chicago? :p You are not taking that photo if so. ;)

Really liked the backcountry gardens of China too.

Jesus covers his eyes when I dive.
:lol2:

But check out his eyelids in that photo. It looks like he's selling "Pocket Heroin" rather than cigarettes there.

Swag those are beautiful pics - the colour tones & variation in the 2nd one are fantastic! Feels so real I could be standing in hawaii. Were you stalking the lady in the 1st pic? :D Nice composition.
No, I just happened to catch her going by. The saris in India are always so eye-popping to begin with. But the color contrast in that pic was too good to pass up.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #96
    Sweet pics Ali & Rebel

@rebel- that limassol sunset brings back so many memories,great shots!
    Thanks, Hameed.

I hope those memories are nice ones.

Kaiser, Nice photos, man, especially the face od the Chinese kid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)