Sharing photos taken by us... (16 Viewers)

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #21
    Great Pics Reb. Fantastically taken.
    Thanks, Fred.:tup:

Wonderful pictures! Are the ones from Lebanon taken in Beirut?
    No this is Jounieh, around 20 kilometers north of Beirut.
    Exactly, what Jack said.

Salahuddin Ayoubi :heart:
    :touched:

Wonderful pics Reb:star:
    nice job Reb wonderful pics
    amazing pictures!!
    ĵџvє_вãвγ;1842770 said:
    Really nice pics Reb, nice to see you back also:beer:..***..
    Thank you all.:hug: I hope others would show us their photos.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    The middle pic has a lot of details - is it a mosque? You have to pick a better time to take the pics. The bright sun makes it very hard to capture the texture. Pics look flat & washed out. Try taking those pics just at sunrise, sunset or on a cloudy day (just make sure to cut out the blunt sky) & you will be amazed by how rich those pics will look.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #25
    The middle pic has a lot of details - is it a mosque? You have to pick a better time to take the pics. The bright sun makes it very hard to capture the texture. Pics look flat & washed out. Try taking those pics just at sunrise, sunset or on a cloudy day (just make sure to cut out the blunt sky) & you will be amazed by how rich those pics will look.
    Yes, it is the Umayyad Mosque in Damascus. I wanted to show how lively the place was. I loved how people were filling the place making many different activities. You are right I would have made it a nice photo if it was taken on sunrise or sunset but I wanted to involve people in the pic.

Your photo in Stockholm is so nice, by the way. ;)

Ali

Conditioned
    Contributor
    Jul 15, 2002
    Thank you :)
    That's quite a fantastic mosque. Am just imagining the richness of those decorations. And am sure you will find people at the mosque during sunrise & sunset. What camera are you using? Are you a serious photographer or is it just a hobby?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #28
    Thank you :)
    That's quite a fantastic mosque. Am just imagining the richness of those decorations. And am sure you will find people at the mosque during sunrise & sunset. What camera are you using? Are you a serious photographer or is it just a hobby?
    It's a very simple camera. Panasonic DMC-LS2.

Just a hobby.:tup:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)