Seydou Keita (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
in this case, i think mali NT whould sponsorize part of the deal :D I mean it's in their favour when players play together on a regular basis :D :D

Now seriously, i don't know much about keita, in the few games i have seen (African Cup of Nations, and some league games too) he impressed me pretty much with a solid appearance, but having said that... i don't really think we are seriously interested in him. Plus; isn't there a law or something prohibiting buying more than 1 non-EU player per season? i may be completely wrong about this one but i think i've heard something like that

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Vimo you would have a point if it was about someone who came straight from africa, but generally alot of african footballers latter in the years dont have that issue, due to being/playing in Europe a long time. Seydou has been playing in France for 11 years, he must have french pass.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He also play left wing, were Nedved plays. He is a great player and really hope to get him.
no he cant, dont trust FM in everything, i've seen him play on the left for Lens a couple of times (only in emergency cases) and he's been downright awful

Vimo you would have a point if it was about someone who came straight from africa, but generally alot of african footballers latter in the years dont have that issue, due to being/playing in Europe a long time. Seydou has been playing in France for 11 years, he must have french pass.
He does.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #31
    I don`t know why people think this transfer can`t happen though.

Sevilla is 6th in La Liga and I doubt they are going to qualify for CL so when some top clubs who are in CL(Like Juve) show interest in him he could easily ask to leave.

I know he`d be expensive but he`s probably worth it.

Gazzo

Jul 9, 2007
    I don`t know why people think this transfer can`t happen though.

Sevilla is 6th in La Liga and I doubt they are going to qualify for CL so when some top clubs who are in CL(Like Juve) show interest in him he could easily ask to leave.

I know he`d be expensive but he`s probably worth it.
    I agree it is very much possible, given that Del Nido has said that not making CL will have major ramifications & he might feel the need to sell Kieta for a small profit after only one year

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #38
    Juventus Preparing Keita Move

Juventus are weighing up a bid for Sevilla's Seydou Keita after he has enjoyed a very impressive first year in Spain and attracted many admirers.

La Vecchia Signora are on the look-out for a new midfielder and have turned to the Mali international after seeing a move for Arsenal's Mathieur Flamini look set to fail.

AC Milan have leapt to the head of the queue for the Frenchman and now Juve Coach Claudio Ranieri has turned his attentions elsewhere and believes that Keita could be the man he wants.

Alberto Aquilani was another target for the former Chelsea trainer, but it appears unlikely that Roma will let him go to a close rival.

Sevilla may have been unable to repeat last season's success, but Keita has shone nonetheless in the centre of midfield and is now seen as an integral part of Manolo Jiménez's team.

After making his debut for Marseille in 1999, he moved on to Lorient a year later before signing for Lens in 2002 where he became club captain and a home fan favourite.

Last summer Keita moved to the Sánchez Pizjuán and penned a four-year deal, so prising him away could be a task with Sevilla president José Maria del Nido never letting his players leave on the cheap.

goal.com

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    every day i see the same headline with a different name, two days later it seems that another team is interested next its says we have lost out on a player who was seemingly ours. i and quite frankly im sick of it.

maybe we should keep our hands closer to our chest instead of it getting leaked to the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)