Seven is upset his list plan failed (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    He had a masterful plan, one which was easily loved by the few minions involved. But the minority spoke out against it, and thankfully squashed the insanity that could have plagued the forums. At least in this case, the minority was heard and won.

Praise be to Allah.

OP
    Bjerknes

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
  • Thread Starter #7
    We were calling him a choker when he missed that penalty.

Lion will hate me now.

.zero

★ ★ ★
    Aug 8, 2006
    He had a masterful plan, one which was easily loved by the few minions involved. But the minority spoke out against it, and thankfully squashed the insanity that could have plagued the forums. At least in this case, the minority was heard and won.

Praise be to Allah.
    and thank our lord and savior jesus "party animal" christ

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Seven should grow up if he's still upset with that silly plan. Either way it was going to get boring after 1week. Plus Andries, you should know that we were posting there just because we're Juventuz members and we enjoy posting nothing more.

I love you man, but dont you ever try repeating what you did couple of days ago. That was terribly plan thinking. You should also be happy we didn't ban you for a goddamn list:D

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    you're on the list now. there is nothing you can do to change it.

Dominic, Alen, and Snoop are on the list as well.

Lion

King of Tuz
    Jan 24, 2007
    You're on the list now, next to Alen, Dominic, and Snoop.

Nothing you can do. Once you go on the list, you stay on the list, until the purpose of the list is carried out by the mastermind evil genius imperatore that is behind the list. where is the list? well it's right here next to my other list.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)