Seven against the world (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
You did not ban him for ten days, though, right Zlatan?

Nope.

Like I said, one or two arent enough for a ban, only if I see that the user has continued creating dual accounts after being warned.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #263
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

Thats not what I ment. What I ment is that he knows that dual accounts are a no no under the new management. One or two can be tolerated (altho the dual accounts will be banned), but keep on doing it and a ban will follow.
    I never used Centro to fight my own battles and it's completely unfair that he was banned because certain members felt the need to act as if he had said something terrible. They only acted that way because they think I'm Centro. The Nick against the world group is laugable.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++

I never used Centro to fight my own battles and it's completely unfair that he was banned because certain members felt the need to act as if he had said something terrible. They only acted that way because they think I'm Centro. The Nick against the world group is laugable.
    We are there to please you :D

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003

And you are telling me this because... ?

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    I wouldn't actually. I would be quite happy to question a poor decision, which this seems to be. Come on Z you're my only hope :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++
    I dont comment or question other mods decisions.

It's a mod thing, you wouldnt understand :D ;)
    Does this mod rock or what? ;)

Thanks for backing me up on the mod oath, Z. :D

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
    Was he banned solely on the basis of being a dual account, Z, or inflammatory posting?

btw, cool custom title :D
    As basically stated here:

http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=4407&postid=829063#post829063

it was more of a pattern of repeated disrespect and antagonism against other forum members which, perhaps insufficient solely, was pushed over the edge by dual account shenanigans.

And Z's title most definitely fits, even if he doesn't do all (just most) of the banning around here. ;)

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #274
    FFS Swag, there was no pattern of repeated disrespect. He has been respectful to those members who were respectful to him. You'll have to ban IncuboRossonero and Andy as well if you're going to play the game like this. So I'll be here waiting for you to do so. Antagonism is acceptable, but even so he wasn't guilty of it. You're full of shit towards this issue and you're incredabily biased.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    But Andy has been banned for dual account shenanigans. Nick hasn't. As I said, the antagonism in itself, while a real cause for concern (as it is in your case), I did not see as sufficient. If I was truly that biased, I would have banned your behind a long time ago.

(You still forget that I actually agree with some of Centro's posting content.)

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #276
    But the thing is swag, he never really disrespected anyone. Only those who attacked him in the first place. So banning him for that and something that isn't proven seems harsh.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    But the thing is swag, he never really disrespected anyone. Only those who attacked him in the first place. So banning him for that and something that isn't proven seems harsh.
    Combined, they presented enough of a detriment to these forums for me to take action and not sit idly by while things got more suspicious, ridiculous, and down the toilet. And if I had 100% complete evidence that they were dual accounts, you wouldn't be posting here either.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
    Well, I'll guess you will be waiting forever Seven, because the decision is Final.
    Though let's also be clear that you and Nick are far from innocent parties here either. This is a black eye for everybody involved.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Tom ] ++
    I wouldn't actually. I would be quite happy to question a poor decision, which this seems to be. Come on Z you're my only hope :D

Sorry ;)

++ [ originally posted by swag ] ++

Does this mod rock or what? ;)

Thanks for backing me up on the mod oath, Z. :D

No problem ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)