Seven against the world (19 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
How dare you cheer for the sharks, do you know anything about the game? :lol2:
Funny part is I probably know more about hockey than 80% of this forum (excluding spammers and bots) does about football :p

I just go to sharks games because I like the nachos and loud music :D

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
fuck. seven, i assume you were at the game tonight, bad loss :(

but its ok, we will have our fingers right back up andy's redwing ass in no time :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
For a supposed fan of a team that has zero history (founded 1991), you really love to dance around with the likes of eskimos and other gay men on your facebook profile.

OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #454
    fuck. seven, i assume you were at the game tonight, bad loss :(

but its ok, we will have our fingers right back up andy's redwing ass in no time :tup:
    Are you kidding? I was commentating.

So what did we do?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
    May 7, 2004
    For a supposed fan of a team that has zero history (founded 1991), you really love to dance around with the likes of eskimos and other gay men on your facebook profile.
    Why does it concern you if I "supposedly" support a team "that has no history" ? I really don't see what's wrong with me supporting my local hockey team. And since I've been supporting them since 1998 or so, i guess i've been following them for the majority of their existence :confused: Can you say the same about the wings?

And to answer the countless "gay" comments you've thrown at me, im not the one who sits around taking pictures in the mirror with a plastic stick in my mouth and my polo-shirt collar up and taking it seriously :eyebrows:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)