Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #422
    The context of which he said it does not make his verbiage any less insulting, nor underminding of other people. When civilized people who debate for a living debate, they don't insult potentially thousands of people when trying to prove a point. And if they do, it's not every single time they debate. I don't really give a care if his intentions were merely to prove a point... you're judged by what you say, and this kid insults another person every other post he makes... whether trying to prove a point or not. That's why he was banned several times.

Now for people such as myself whom he abhors, most of the time he's insulting me without any debate going on at all. But like I said, you wouldn't know or care about that now, would you.
    For the last time, Andy, you can call me "kid" or "son" if you're 20 years older. But how stunning it might be, you're about my age. Context always matters. Besides, certain things and people deserve respect, others do not. You can't go around and respecting everything. In the end you have no debate at all. What you excell in, is taking that context away and be appalled. All you do is point really.

You're Mrs. Lovejoy, only you're catholic.

EDIT: I found a quote of your husband that really describes you. It's about the unfairly judged Krusty (BTW I don't understand how people such as you and Vinman could ever find the Simpsons funny):

"I urge every halfway decent member of our community to gather up all merchandise that bears the likeness of Krusty, that clown prince of corruption, and join me in a public burning..."

I could of course explain to you what it means and why it makes so much sense you're catholic. I could also tell you it's nice of whoever wrote that quote to start with "every halfway decent member", as if people who refuse automatically are evil. Something which you do quite a lot. On the other hand, you're not going to comprehend anyway. You'll point and say something about how shocking my words were this time.

Manuel

Aug 8, 2003
    riiight...

I'm a right-winged bigot because I support my country

I'm sorry, when have I ever spoken to you ???
    I never said you actually were a right-wing bigot, I said you come off as one. I don't know you well enough, it just a conclusion I came up with by reading your posts. Your views on foreigners, on public healthcare and your distaste for anything that even seems to be left-wing or liberal.
    Oh, and bigot might have been the wrong term to use, not sure what connotation it carries in America, I just meant a person who is intolerant of opinions and views that are different from his own. The right-wing part is worse then the bigot part.

I never said anything about supporting your country. It's true that patriotism isn't that high here in Belgium, but that's mostly because Belgians have the reputation of being too modest about their own country. Supporting your country is good, especially in critical times, supporting an idiotic president is something else but that wasn't the discussion here.

Bozi

The Bozman
    Administrator
    Oct 18, 2005
    first someone would have to become a mod, given that the mods here tend to close anything in disagreement with andy :D
    hey thats a bit below the belt and uncalled for. we all close in only if andy tells us that what we should think

Can this topic be non moderated so i can start insulting Andy without being banned ?
    well, i can have a word with the boss........
    :lol2:

This thread is amazing.

Did we ever say this thread is unmoderated? No. So take care beyond this post.
    boss has spoken.........

my 2 cents-the whole idea of a password protected forum is laughable and the problem with this forum is that no-one wants to integrate with each other. by passwording the most popular thread in teh forum we are only going to serve to further isolate the forums members.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #426
    this all coming from an ignorant weasel, who tries to show his intelligence, or lack thereof, on an internet forum

Nothing you have ever posted smells of intelligence...it reaks of IGNORANCE !!!
    Nice, smells - reaks, I see you went for a poetic touch there. I admit it's nothing special, but at least you tried. I also notice you think "weasel" is kind of cool. But you do know what a weasel does? He hides away. Who in the right mind could claim I hide? Look, if you want me to, I'll provide you with a list of appropriate words.

But you accusing me of ignorance? Oh boy.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #428
    If I ever go to New York, I have to meet Vinman. I'd love a picture of the two of us. Of course I'd be wearing an alternative flashy blue shirt and a beret, while Vinman would be sporting his latex police officer uniform. He would also stand there arms crossed, head up and with a massive dildo, or a gummy stick as you call it Vin, in one of his hands.

On second thought, that could prove to be a very messy situation.

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
    Jul 12, 2002
    If I ever go to New York, I have to meet Vinman. I'd love a picture of the two of us. Of course I'd be wearing an alternative flashy blue shirt and a beret, while Vinman would be sporting his latex police officer uniform. He would also stand there arms crossed, head up and with a massive dildo, or a gummy stick as you call it Vin, in one of his hands.

On second thought, that could prove to be a very messy situation.
    OMG, that is every sexual fantasy I had between the ages of 16 and 19. Thanks for the memories.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    I never said you actually were a right-wing bigot, I said you come off as one. I don't know you well enough, it just a conclusion I came up with by reading your posts. Your views on foreigners, on public healthcare and your distaste for anything that even seems to be left-wing or liberal.
    Oh, and bigot might have been the wrong term to use, not sure what connotation it carries in America, I just meant a person who is intolerant of opinions and views that are different from his own. The right-wing part is worse then the bigot part.

I never said anything about supporting your country. It's true that patriotism isn't that high here in Belgium, but that's mostly because Belgians have the reputation of being too modest about their own country. Supporting your country is good, especially in critical times, supporting an idiotic president is something else but that wasn't the discussion here.
    read the bold...case closed

I think "intolerant" is a mighty strong word as well

I dont have too much argument about the "idiotic president" statement though...

Seven said:

On second thought, that could prove to be a very messy situation

thats pure fantasy on your part...no latex uniform or massive dildo's here

keep those thoughts in your bedroom

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    BTW, if anyone cares, I got the password from Azzurri7.
    How nice of you to lie this way.

I wouldn't have checked this thread today where Vinman not there to give me the link. Very well try Seven, though it worked for a while......again, nice try.

OP
    Seven

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #440
    thats pure fantasy on your part...no latex uniform or massive dildo's here

keep those thoughts in your bedroom

You actually took that post seriously? :howler:

Do you have a bike without a saddle to go with that uniform?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)