Serie B: Verona vs Juventus [27/04/2007] (8 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
everyone is talking about this game as if its already been won. Lets get the objective first then talk about the formations later on.

its an away game and the Verona field is always tough, we need the win to keep our foot on the pedal and finish the championship early

Buy on AliExpress.com

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
lol I like that
thanks ..

You seem to be a little overconfident concerning climate issues.
Ya .. I am confident I know the geography of this world .. it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that it's really rare to snow at the equator region :) ..

Though if you're not sure, ask Albert ... he's the one living there ...

Hard to believe that :lol: btw , i live in Sumatera . . North Sumatera :D

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don´t you think that the players need some rest after 36 played games? :confused:

And also don´t you think that this team was already built after 34 played games? Few games won´t make a difference. Though I agree with Dom, I also wouldn´t like to see the team hammered.....
What rest? Del Piero, Buffon, Camoranesi, Nedved and Trezeguet were playing 3 tough competitions before. Coppa, CL, Serie A, and Italian NT. I don't think anyone of them would need a rest. This year they're having only Serie B.

Sure, it's not bad to change couple or three players from time to time. But changing everyone....am not sure about that.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
What rest? Del Piero, Buffon, Camoranesi, Nedved and Trezeguet were playing 3 tough competitions before. Coppa, CL, Serie A, and Italian NT. I don't think anyone of them would need a rest. This year they're having only Serie B.

Sure, it's not bad to change couple or three players from time to time. But changing everyone....am not sure about that.
Yeah, but they are a year older now and don´t forget that they haven´t had a real rest since last summer because of the World Cup.

I don´t think a whole team needs to be changed, only a couple of our promising players should get a chance like Palladino, Marchisio, Giovinco.....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Don´t you think that the players need some rest after 36 played games? :confused:

And also don´t you think that this team was already built after 34 played games? Few games won´t make a difference. Though I agree with Dom, I also wouldn´t like to see the team hammered.....
NO! because that's not any different than when we were in Serie A.. we used to play in CL and Coppa also, they played more than that, and it is still early to give the the entire team rest.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
i think we should change a few players, like give nedved a rest now and then but not revolutionise the team, and as snoop said they are used to a lot more matches than they have played this season

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
NO! because that's not any different than when we were in Serie A.. we used to play in CL and Coppa also, they played more than that, and it is still early to give the the entire team rest.
I said IF we secure the promotion.....

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
I said IF we secure the promotion.....
well you said after 36 games, and you posted the formation in the verona thread, so one can be misunderstood ;)

Yeah I won't mind at all If we secure the lead, and let the back up players prove themselves, we agree here Mark.. the team is already built in 36 matches :agree:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)