Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (38 Viewers)

Karim Abdoun

Jul 11, 2006
What I ind amazing is that this team was struggling to be in Serie B last season, you would have expected more from Juve, but one thing that disgusted me is when the moment's silence on Fachetti's soul, when Juve fans chanted against Inter during the silence, that was disggusting, do it if you want, we are your rivals and took from you the scudetto, but don't do it when an Italian legend is supposed to be honoured after his death, that is just sickening, the only fans in Italy who has dishonoured one of Italy's best defenders are the fans that cll themselves that" fans of the best team in Italy", the you are really a bad role model.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:
What I ind amazing is that this team was struggling to be in Serie B last season, you would have expected more from Juve, but one thing that disgusted me is when the moment's silence on Fachetti's soul, when Juve fans chanted against Inter during the silence, that was disggusting, do it if you want, we are your rivals and took from you the scudetto, but don't do it when an Italian legend is supposed to be honoured after his death, that is just sickening, the only fans in Italy who has dishonoured one of Italy's best defenders are the fans that cll themselves that" fans of the best team in Italy", the you are really a bad role model.
Had Facchetti been black, we all know what the Inter fans would do.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:

Thanks for sharing that with us. Im deeply upset too bout your dude facchetti passing away. But it happens in football doesnt it, which is sick! So what happened when agnelli passed away? Didnt the Interisti do anything like that...........Do YOU remember? Cos i do.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:

Why you going on about our fans anyway when the whole world knows how stupid and idiotic your fans are anyway. So now were in serieB you wanna have more of a dig and start to insult our fans too. Get a life you silly little man and go back to your Inter forums and talks about how your gonna win serieA with help from FIGC again!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
Karim Abdoun said:
We cannot control the people that are in the stadiums we can only control ourselves! So if u have problems fly to Italy see a Juve game get on the loud speaker and say this to them because saying this to uson this forum is a waste of breath and time cause its not for us to control !! so crocodile tears buddy! Suck it in

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Gep D'Messiah said:
Why you going on about our fans anyway when the whole world knows how stupid and idiotic your fans are anyway. So now were in serieB you wanna have more of a dig and start to insult our fans too. Get a life you silly little man and go back to your Inter forums and talks about how your gonna win serieA with help from FIGC again!
:lol2:

If they have a mod like Jack there(who is changing the name of every possible topic) he would definitely change the name of their "inter forum" into "Guido Rossi will help us forum."

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
:lol2:

If they have a mod like Jack there(who is changing the name of every possible topic) he would definitely change the name of their "inter forum" into "Guido Rossi will help us forum."

True! :agree:

Inter twats coming here having a dig at us! Whats that all about. Dickheads.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Gigi´s words:
Buffon: “A wake-up call”

“I believe I made some good saves, but on the other hand that’s exactly what I stayed in Turin to do, to help Juventus out with my performances”. Gigi Buffon, who made at least two fantastic saves away at Rimini, gave a wake-up call to his team: “We didn’t approach things in the right way; we weren’t the usual Juve, with the qualities of a top side but a provincial mentality. Today we only had quality. We are men and these things happen sometimes, even if this result is something of a wake-up call for us. We need to have the strength to approach this championship intelligently, as here no-one gives anything away”.

-----------------------------------

IMO this is exactly the problem, most of our players and even we fans think that every thing will be easy, but belive me it is not gonna be easy.. for these teams of serie B it is a dream coming true to play against juve. they are giving 200% against us. the players should change their mentality as gigi say´s

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yeah read that and i think hes spot on.This wont be a walk in the park for us, we will need to put in extra effort as those teams wont give us any slack.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)