Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (51 Viewers)

Jun-hide

Dec 16, 2002
It seems a lot of people watched the match. Did anyone watched it through online streeming?

Anyway, I have fate in ourselves that we are going to come through and make Serie A. Boom, "getting d*gged" Song better get his act together, I have no rooms for girls in my team. Only men are allowed to wear our shirt.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Jun-hide said:
It seems a lot of people watched the match. Did anyone watched it through online streeming?

Anyway, I have fate in ourselves that we are going to come through and make Serie A. Boom, "getting d*gged" Song better get his act together, I have no rooms for girls in my team. Only men are allowed to wear our shirt.

soon to be mine and espectro's side ;)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
Serious work for DD and serious mentality work for the players to do.
Serie B isn't a walk on the park, hope the guys learn that

And please score right from the 1st half. It's a shame that the team is so strong yet we struggle to score against Rimini and we need Paro to save our asses.

Mar 24, 2006
Juventus' return to prominence already has been set back, having been eliminated last month from the Italian Cup in the third round by second-division Napoli on penalties.

While the crowd Saturday largely supported Rimini, a few thousand Juve fans chanted "we are the champions of Italy" and unfurled a banner that read "for me there are 29" - a defiant reference to the two lost league titles.

But even locals expressed sympathy for Italy's most successful club.

"It's strange to have Juve here," said Claudio Bertolucci, a 52-year-old Rimini fan. "It breaks my heart to see them playing in B."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
it's breaks my heart too :cry: :cry:

forza Juve !!!

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
Ibrahimovic9 said:
i just want to know how the f*ck did we end up with boumsong? the dude is just another zebina
Worse, at least according to last season form. I have no idea why Deschamps wanted him here. he promised that only defenders that will add quality will come. Boomsong is s piece of shit.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
another thing....why wasnt balza playing on the right??we were playing with chiellini and balza in full back positions all summer and then thats changed?
And i dont think that it is a move secure the back line cuz, wat was DD thinking when he replaced gianni was bojinov....i dont understand

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Boumsong can be a good defender when he wants to but he never takes the risk to help out. He's not, what's the word here..I'll go with bravery. He leaves it for other players to save the day which is completely wrong. Zebina is way better than Boumsong when it comes to that and he's not known for making a complete jackass out of himself. Zebina just lacks luck and the right time to be there.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Eddy said:
Boumsong can be a good defender when he wants to but he never takes the risk to help out. He's not, what's the word here..I'll go with brave. He leaves it for other players to save the day which is completely wrong. Zebina is way better than Boumsong when it comes to that and he's not known for making a complete jackass out of himself. Zebina just lacks luck and the right time to be there.
:agree:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Terrible defensive error for their goal
held 1-1 on Serie B debut by 10-man Rimini , it is going to be a very tough season , i am not certain anymore that we can come back to serie A next season
Instead of 3 points now we are at -16

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
the only way i could watch this game is to inter a 16 number code every 5 minutes , so i dropped the whole thing and waited to see the result at the end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)