Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (56 Viewers)

juvechampions

Feb 27, 2006

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Sadomin said:
I went to a friend 30 minutes away from here and watched it, though I missed the first 20 minutes. I'll try to get the box until next game, and I'll make sure I'll do it the day before. :D
Got mine from UPC, paid 195kr & have to add 29kr monthly totalling to 199kr for switching from kabel.
Better do it a full 24 hours before a game.

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
we shouldnt have hired didier, i knew it at first
he loves juve, thats the only reason we hired him
we shouldve hired some1 good, some1 who cares about his career

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
yeh i was just contemplating on the match i was really disaapointed with boumdicksong, but its our first game we just need to be more calm and take each day as it comes, we are juve and we all love her (him for juve bella and the girls :D ) just chill and we will do it

forza juve!!!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Andy said:
It's Deschamps first official league game of his Juventus career, and Juventus' first game ever in Serie B. Give the man a chance FFS.
time is against us here Andy, if Rimini give us a hard time? then wat r teams like verona,bologna, and Napoli do ?

When i read that gianni was switched with Bojinov, then i knew that there were going to be problems.And from jeek's analysis that feeling was confirmed.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
i knew rimini would cause an upset, i said so before the game. simply due to the fact that this is a transitional change for us and we´re not so much better than the rest of the teams in this league. let´s just hope we´ve learned a valuable lesson. still many points to play for.

Juve Bella

Jul 21, 2006
Gill_juve said:
yeh i was just contemplating on the match i was really disaapointed with boumdicksong, but its our first game we just need to be more calm and take each day as it comes, we are juve and we all love her (him for juve bella and the girls :D ) just chill and we will do it

forza juve!!!!
lol i read this more than million times just to understand the joke and i knew what you mean now :p

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
This team is virtually brand new with a brand new coaching and management staff. Things are going to be f*ed up for at least a little while to start. You don't create a team overnight.

Let's just hope we scrap out some wins early on and the team quickly gets on the road towards playing as a unit where it can put together some good winning streaks down the road.

For now, this is first day of gym class for most of the squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 56)