Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (7 Viewers)

Dalton

Apr 6, 2006
With this style of managment i'm not going to see another Juventus match. I prefer seeing English Premier League. Blanc has said that we need to attend 5 years to see a great Juve again, that comfirms that its a shit of style managment. Sell The Club, the supporters need respect.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Larry

Apr 17, 2005
Our main problem from here on now is how are we gonna stop teams like Napoli and Genoa from getting full points on their games and running away on the table?

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Larry said:
Our main problem from here on now is how are we gonna stop teams like Napoli and Genoa from getting full points on their games and running away on the table?

thats better for us. i dont want to win serie B. if they both run away with it then that means we can place 3-6 alot easier.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Luftwaffles said:
The arrival of Palladino late on in the game wearing the '20' shirt will need explaining if David Trezeguet is remaining at the club.
What are you on about? Trezeguet has always worn the '17' shirt.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Well look on the bright side, at least Paro seems to be a player we can rely on for the future. And considering this was our first away game in Serie B, I suppose this match can be used as an eye opener.

I still do not have a clue why we bought Boumsong... must be solely a mistake on the part of Deschamps.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Dominic said:
Boumsong was at fault for the goal, Kovac was caught out due to Boumsong's howler.
Possibly, but I'd still wait until I judge Boumsong. It was his first game in the Juventus shirt, in a newly composed defense, in a completely new league.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Sadomin said:
Possibly, but I'd still wait until I judge Boumsong. It was his first game in the Juventus shirt, in a newly composed defense, in a completely new league.
The 'one mistake a game' has become a self-fullfilling prophesy for Boumsong.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)