Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (75 Viewers)

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
serfaraaz said:
dont worry the juve will sign a perfect coach
it's not just the coach.
it's still a million more things we're lacking off......

i miss moggi,i miss delle alpi,i miss our gone players,i miss our lost money, i miss serie a,i miss our 2 gone titles..........:cry: :cry:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
FFS...

It's our first game, lets just calm down, the season is really long. TBH, I did expect our first game to be really tough, though I predicted to go back home with 3points in our hands.

However, season is still long, and like someone mentioned here, there's lot of time for fixing things. I know we're -19, but I'm very sure and confident we'll be seeing our team leading in 3 to 4months from now. mark my words.

For now lets hope we improve the next game and grab our 3points.

Forza Juve.

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Lilianna said:
it's not just the coach.

i miss moggi,i miss delle alpi,i miss our gone players,i miss our lost money, i miss serie a,i miss our 2 gone titles..........:cry: :cry:
life isnt a bed of roses let face the reality juve need serious cash to avoid meltdown

Ledje

Sep 1, 2006
Lilianna said:
it's not just the coach.

Agree about Moggi & Gone players

Delle alpi? It was a match not @ home :cry:
Now it's simple ! From the 6 games coming up (18 points, now -16)
We MUST win all the 6. That is a fact, otherwise, it's going to be a HARD and WEIRD season for juve :(

But all by all : We must see everything GAME AFTER GAME .....

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Lilianna said:
it's not just the coach.

Actually I don't miss Ibrahimovic.

Anverch

Dec 18, 2005
Juventus held 1-1 on Serie B debut by 10-man Rimini

ROME, Sept 9 (Reuters) - Juventus's bid to make a speedy return to Serie A got off to a false start when they were held to a 1-1 draw by 10-man Rimini on Saturday.

Italy's most successful club, playing their first-ever game outside the top flight after being relegated to the second division Serie B in the match-fixing scandal, went ahead in the 60th minute through midfielder Matteo Paro.

Their grip on the contest appeared to tighten shortly after when opposition midfielder Domenico Cristiano was sent off for a challenge on Pavel Nedved.

But in the 74th minute a scuffed back pass by defender Robert Kovac allowed Adrian Ricchiuti to go clear through on goal and slide the ball coolly past Italy's World Cup-winning goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon.
(yahoo)

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
guys, i got to say that we really sucked today!
wtf? zalayeta playing all game?
wtf? with ale subtitiuded
wtf? you blaming boumsong when kovac fucked up even more

hopefully ale will play better in next matches, HE's The man in juve!
and i didn't like watching the match in the sun, it felt like, players were hot and not fancying to play

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
FFS...

It's our first game, lets just calm down, the season is really long. TBH, I did expect our first game to be really tough, though I predicted to go back home with 3points in our hands.

However, season is still long, and like someone mentioned here, there's lot of time for fixing things. I know we're -19, but I'm very sure and confident we'll be seeing our team leading in 3 to 4months from now. mark my words.

For now lets hope we improve the next game and grab our 3points.

Forza Juve.
i know its the first fixture but its the performance which hurts more

Daria_Uruguay

Aug 28, 2006
The whole thing seems horrible... Being in Serie B is a disaster and know may be we can really get the meaning of being there.. The size of the unjustice we have suffered.
We should have gone to TAR:tdown: now is too late:cry:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 75)