Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (8 Viewers)

mondo1

May 14, 2006
i'm really disappointed but i'm very afraid for juve we have to win now... we can'T wait till oktobre or something like that we have to win or our players get depressiv when they only draw serie b teams

Sep 14, 2003
Unless that -17 gets reduced to a 5 or less, we'll struggle. I think every team will play like that against us, with extra motivation. The team wasn't prepared properly despite having known what to expect in this league.

Had we played a team with extra quality we might've lost. Remember, Rimini were in Serie C last season.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
Cronios said:
-17-2= -19
All is not lost, we are still competitive for the 6th place...

what? i cant tell u how many things are wrong with your math right now. we get one point for a tie and its +1 not -2? you gots me confused son. we are at -16 points

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
The thing that scares me most is that actually we have Legro to play instead of Boumsong.:sad:

And while capello and his fooking team are signing some stars we are stuck in B and hoping for a win against Rimini.

Wraith

Sep 1, 2006
Calm down, it's only the first game and we have a long season ahead. There's time for improvement. There's going to be improvement. But we need to start winning and not drawing.

That having been said, I want to cry. It feels like we lost...

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Morra10 said:
what? i cant tell u how many things are wrong with your math right now. we get one point for a tie and its +1 not -2? you gots me confused son. we are at -16 points
he mentioned that we lost 2 points today

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
we need tudor to recover and boumsong needs to be taught a fukin lesson this is soo typical of him wtf was he doing? fuking prick faced cunt shit tit assed cunt

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Holdon said:
Start by bootong out Boumsong.
its not only abt boumsong, thats a different matter.A disaster waiting to happen.

the thing is that with this squad we have we should score earlier.Or we shouldnt just be limited to one goal.

Grazie Dominic for the ratings.

@Mark, do u know why RAI Int. didnt show the game ? and changed in the last min. ?

serfaraaz

Apr 14, 2005
giovanotti said:
The thing that scares me most is that actually we have Legro to play instead of Boumsong.:sad:

And while capello and his fooking team are signing some stars we are stuck in B and hoping for a win against Rimini.
then what to do will a zebina boumsong birindelli formation work:D

Sep 14, 2003
Wraith said:
Calm down, it's only the first game and we have a long season ahead. There's time for improvement. There's going to be improvement. But we need to start winning and not drawing.

That having been said, I want to cry. It feels like we lost...

Sorry but I think we should all be pissed off. Why? 1 up against average opposition who were down to 10 men. Victory in the fisrt game was hugely important as we're playing catch up. Now, we have put extra pressure on ourselves.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)