Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (63 Viewers)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
mondo1 said:
fuck boumsong and he was bought buy dd.... i don't think he 's a good coach sry
his balance sheet is very negative till now:elimination from the cup,buying this boumsong(the responsible of the goal today) and before it a strange sub.(boji for gianni) and i think it still coming............
lets give him some time,lets wait till the first of october and see,and if it continues like that then we have to find an italian coach

Mauro16

The Conformer
May 12, 2006
Terrible defensive error for their goal. A really poor result for us.

Paro scoring was one of the very few positives from this match.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
ok maybe he is a good coach i dont know but how can we draw rimini with 10 men? some strange subs... but i think we underestimate serie b. we'd better ask for serie b and +30 points ;-

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Chxta said:
Reality check! .

Indeed, hopefully this will be a wake-up call. Serie B is a dogfight, it will be very tough. We didn't turn up properly today, rushed in attack, unorganized and sloppy in defence. We were very nervous. Taking Giannichedda out might've been a a mistake also, he goes unnoticed on the pitch but he does provide protection to our (weak) defence.

Anyway, most important thing is that we learn not to underestimate all the next opponents and really fight for the results.

Ratings:

Buffon 6.5 - Some good saves.
Birindelli 6 - Balanced play.
Kovac 5.5 - Did well at times, but didn't look 100% Not faultess at the goal conceded
Boumsong 4 - Goal was mainly his mistake.
Chiellini 5 - Very very nervous
Marchionni 5.5 - Good first half, dissapeared in the second
Paro 7 - Our best player
Giannichedda 6- Did his work
Nedved 5.5 - Rushy
Del Piero 5.5 - Rusty
Zalayeta 5 - Bad Movement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 63)