Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (66 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Marty...

FFS, why whenever there's a game for Juve this forums slows down? It's just like last year. This should be fixed seriously.

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Man I haven't been able to post till now and have waaaay long waits to get to this last page. I did notice that there are twice as many guests as members on line this morninng. It was bad during the friendlies but now that Juve in not on TV this forum will be slow and slower....

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006
Man I haven't been able to post till now and have waaaay long waits to get to this last page. I did notice that there are twice as many guests as members on line this morninng. It was bad during the friendlies but now that Juve in not on TV this forum will be slow and slower....

AzzurriGirl

Jul 23, 2006

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Our forum has very bad performence in the last time when there is a match..

there will be a programm on rai uno at 18:10 set (90 minuto serie B) there will be all the highlights of serie B

wtf is going on, why are not we leading..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 66)