Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (67 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
giovanotti said:
Man,India leading 1-0 against South Africa in field hockey.
Beside serie B games,Eurosport 2 sucks.:disagree:
As Dominic said, it is a good channel for breakfast. One can watch some news for 15 minutes and that's it.

It is a new channel mainly and Eurosport use it sometimes to cover alternative competitions, Serie B is an example :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
Like the old Pavel days.....

man, I feel fucked, I can't believe I wont be able to watch Juve's 1st game this season.
same here,after 7 years where i've always watched juve's opening game in serie A ,i wont do it this year
i can go and watch it somewhere but i feel it will be terrible to see them in serie B

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jeeks said:
As Dominic said, it is a good channel for breakfast. One can watch some news for 15 minutes and that's it.

It is a new channel mainly and Eurosport use it sometimes to cover alternative competitions, Serie B is an example :D
Ayre b haze:smoke:

djleli

Aug 12, 2004
Gill_juve said:
how long to the game start???
3 quarters of an hour and it starts i cant belive that there isnt any stream...maybe bandsport will cover it who know .. they showed every juve game last year

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I have access to Eurosport 2 too, but for free for a little while, as advertisement. I can watch the game, but I have a big problem, I wont be able to because there is a big football watching posse of my father, brothers and friends, here to watch Premierleague(and later Serie A and La Liga), non of them will let me watch the game :p

And I just found out I was able to watch the game(didnt know I had access to the channel, and dont know any who has this little channel), but my hopes being shot down directly is a bummer :tdown:

The Pado

Filthy Gobbo
Jul 12, 2002
So, Rai International is showing Serie B in North America according to Dish guide. I'll contain my joy until I actually see the match kick off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)