Serie B: Rimini vs Juventus [09/09/2006] (54 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Vinman said:
Mark,

CLOSE THIS THREAD !!!!!!

it is a TOTAL jinx on us getting back into Serie A............:tdown:

we should have no match threads until we know FOR SURE where we'll be

no just dont let dominic make any predictions before the game, if so will the mods please delete it! unless its a juve win

and also dont talk to him on match days, trust me he is a jinx, hes always cursing juve's luck!

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #42
    Vinman said:
    Mark,

CLOSE THIS THREAD !!!!!!

I'm trying to do the reverse effect. :eyebrows:

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
    Badass Devil said:
    no just dont let dominic make any predictions before the game, if so will the mods please delete it! unless its a juve win

and also dont talk to him on match days, trust me he is a jinx, hes always cursing juve's luck!
    Because he has most of the access to Juventus news and because he is more realistic?

ALEX ULTRA

Apr 13, 2006
    Vinman said:
    Mark,

CLOSE THIS THREAD !!!!!!

im glad to see that there is hope by sone of you out there,but comon are we all gonna hang on every rummor or faint hope that we are gonna be in serie A,dont get me wrong i want to be back in serie A,but at no point did i belive it would happen .......lets just get the season going

Oct 3, 2004
    ZhiXin said:
    Certainly no, but that doesn't mean that it is the end.

It is just the beginning of a new era.
    Precisely.

We all despise the fact that our heroes have ditched us, while our beloved club is left to play with the minnows in a lower division.

No Coppa Italia or UEFA competition to look forward to.

This is the reality, and I believe there's no way we're going back up through court appeals. The only hope for promotion is if we play in Serie B.

And even if we're back in A, I don't care if we win titles, doubles, and kick ass, or if we struggle in mid-table...these are our Bianconeri, and we are fans for LIFE. :toast:

So cheer up people...the good times are yet to come! :smoke:

Oct 3, 2004
    AzzurriGirl said:
    Grazie Rhizoid (I think) for the great information on Rimini. It would be nice if it turns out we don't need it! I still can't wrap my mind around the fact that Juve's opening game is Serie B vs. a team that barely survived B last season. And in a statium that looks like my local college (American) football stadium.

FORZA JUVE (sigh :cry: )
    Yes, Rhizoid it is. :cool:

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

don't know about you but after all this is over and we're back in serie a next year, it's just gonna be twice as sweeter when we lift the scudetto in 2 years time while inter finish 4th behind roma and milan. :toast:

lets kick serie b's ass, we're juve!

laffayette

Jul 11, 2006
    vlatko said:
    don't know about you but after all this is over and we're back in serie a next year, it's just gonna be twice as sweeter when we lift the scudetto in 2 years time while inter finish 4th behind roma and milan. :toast:

lets kick serie b's ass, we're juve!
    I agree.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 54)