[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (27 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Dominic said:
So Marchisio isn't just a defensive midfielder, but more of a two-way player who is good with the ball at his feet? He was decent vs Brescia, but he obviously really came alive yesterday.

Anyway, thanks for all the match reports. I'll watch the match later today(hopefully).

Marchisio is a clear Centre midfielder, neither Defensive or Attacking.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
@Cronios-its not that we r settling for enough, i thought we had a great chance to win the game but we lost it by some mistakes. Going to San Paulo is a very hard and some could argue it would be the same as going to the San Siro and the Olimpico.

What ppl dont understand is that Napoli is a very good team even without their home support.Someone mentioned Calaio who was impressive, same goes to players like Bucchi even De Zerbi who made the difference after he came in. They r a highly cohesive group, and as i said before they r much better than some teams in serie A.

@vlatko - spot on mate :tup:

@juvelandia- even though Bojinov isn't the same as zalayeta in regards to physique but we need a fast player that could create problems on the counter attack. Zala played his role well tactically, as he ran hard and created problems by that.But he was offside on a number of occasions and even didnt link up with the incoming players. Bojinov would've created problems with his pace and since there was so much room at the backline of Napoli could've easily scored.

Well said, Sateeh, as always.:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
sorry but thats not right...add the docked points and they will be still joint leaders!!!!

But only 10 rounds has past, you cannot be sure they will be topping the table after 30 games.

Paolo Sosa

Nov 11, 2005
ReBeL said:
We did legal acts to protect our club...

We didn't bribe anybody, and we didn't have the authority to affect the results of the matches of Juve or other clubs...

Don't believe the myths spreaded by Inter fans that we were so powerful to the degree that nothing was happening without the approval of Moggi and Giraudo...

Give me one match that we fixed, please...
exactly :agree:

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
They could not punish 6 clubs without any evidence.

But we were severely punished, a lot more severely than the others.

That is strange my friends, and that is why this Scandal has been marked as a pharse.

Juventus was punished for other´s mistakes.

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #1,016
    a lot of guys are talking about Marchisio , was he that good in napoli game ???
    so LEGROTTAGLIE was ok in this game , so we can count on him ??

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    m_elayyan said:

:agree:

See La Stampa grades.

Anyway, I watched the game.

Amazing performance from Marchisio and solid from Legro.

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    m_elayyan said:
    i think we could depend on him, as the Napoli game wasn't easy especially in regards to the statute of the game.
    He was marking Calaio(who is a tough customer) and he did a good job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)