[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (23 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
so dont you think its time 2 start building a competetive team for next year, starting fron winter window market?!!! promotion is almost in our hands, so we should be ready for next year's serie A !!!!

That is exactly what I am saying.

We need to start building a team, but with our current players my expectations are low.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Pinturrichio said:
great post.. really agree with you in many things.. its as if we got use to playing in serie b and we accapted a draw against napoli like a positive result.. okej given yesterdays team it wasnt bad.. but where is the juventus spirit? I mean we should be winning games like yesterday , or at least trying to win themn not settling for a draw like didi did with the formation he fielded... And further more when are we goign to move away from the 4 - 4 - 2 formation? This formation may suceed in domestic football, but it wont suceed in europe, never doess.. if u see the best teams in europe they all play different formations like 4 3 3 , 4 3 1 2, 4 2 3 1 and so on...
If juventus are playing this way because it this the best we can do, then we are going to have serioes problems to brake in the top 4 of the serie a next season..

There wasn´t any spirit ever.

Juventus was always cheating.:D

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ahmedz said:
thats not the point...OF COURSE every1 wants to see Juve sign good players...The problem is that Juve are trying to apply their Serie A winning formula to Serie B but they do not have the same world-class players to do so... I am sure if Nedved Trez Kovac and Boumsong were fit than we would not have been that please with the 1-1 draw...but with the situation at hand I feel it was a good result
:agree:
Thanks for understanding! +rep

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
vlatko said:
of course i'm happy. why wouldn't i be? we drew against a good team, on their home turf which is one of the toughest not only in serie b but all of italy. you can't diminish napoli and make them look like they are pescara or something, napoli was once a great club, in a way they are fallen giants like us, and they have a 70,000 capacity stadium filled with fans and probably a better average attendance than we do, to prove that. so don't put it like that; we are juve, they are napoli. like i said once, this year napoli, genoa and brescia are our milan, inter and roma, we are not the team we were last year. not only was our whole structure changed, our roster was cut down in half. so pardon me, yes, i am pleased with a draw in a game that was the toughest of this season, just like i would be please with a draw at san siro in our normal circumestances.

as for next year, i don't know what to expect. our board said it will take us 5 years to get where we once were. and with the squad we have now, without any improvements to the current squad i dread to think what would our position be next year in serie a, certainly not a cl place. don't kid yourself we have a lot to do with this team, a lot of improvements have to be made.
this game was nothing crucial but it was a good result, and if anyone is fooling himself it is those who think this was nothing but a fine result, it's a lot more than that. we are 3 points behind the leaders and are on a good way to promotion. after we are promotoed it's gonna be another battle in serie a, a lot more tougher which i don't know how we will handle, but with the squad we have know all i can say is; we are gonna need a lot of improvements.

Exactly what I´ve said, mate.

Just look at this draw and imagine Milan were on other side - that´s like this game was.

And it´s true we´ll need hell lot of improvements on this team because this team is average for Serie A and my expectations would be low.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Juve-Prince said:
no no no JUVE never cheated...directors were cheating !
there is a big difference :tdown:
It's really pathetic to see Juve fans who think that Juve or anybody related to Juve was really cheating...

I wonder why those who think so, keep cheering for Juve...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Arif said:
In case you didnt know, this summer we were demoted to a lower league because we fixed matches. And in second league you cant have all world class players, because you cant pay them ! We have a good enough squad to win back promotion.

I understand that and that is not what I am saying.

But people expect us to destroy all our Serie B opponents and then win the Scudetto instantly after coming back toSerie A.

That is not piece of cake.

We have good squad for promotion, but we will need some good signings if we want to chellenge for Serie A.

That is why Blanc said we will need 5 years to come back where we were.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ReBeL said:
It's really pathetic to see Juve fans who think that Juve or anybody related to Juve was really cheating...

I wonder why those who think so, keep cheering for Juve...

So you still think we are innocent?:disagree:

Why would I stop supporting Juve if some two corrupt Directors were cheating?

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
mark83 said:
I understand that and that is not what I am saying.

But people expect us to destroy all our Serie B opponents and then win the Scudetto instantly after coming back toSerie A.

That is not piece of cake.

We have good squad for promotion, but we will need some good signings if we want to chellenge for Serie A.

That is why Blanc said we will need 5 years to come back where we were.
why 5 years?!!! look at palermo...in 3 years they r on the top and each year in serie A, they finished in the top half !!!
i dont like it 2 hear such a talking from juve's management :tdown:

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mark83 said:
So you still think we are innocent?:disagree:

Why would I stop supporting Juve if some two corrupt Directors were cheating?
We did legal acts to protect our club...

We didn't bribe anybody, and we didn't have the authority to affect the results of the matches of Juve or other clubs...

Don't believe the myths spreaded by Inter fans that we were so powerful to the degree that nothing was happening without the approval of Moggi and Giraudo...

Give me one match that we fixed, please...

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
ReBeL said:
We did legal acts to protect our club...

We didn't bribe anybody, and we didn't have the authority to affect the results of the matches of Juve or other clubs...

Don't believe the myths spreaded by Inter fans that we were so powerful to the degree that nothing was happening without the approval of Moggi and Giraudo...

Give me one match that we fixed, please...

You should not be asking me what matches were fixed, but some of them were at least suspicious.

I could say this thing about Inter setting up the Scandal is also a myth.

I´m not 100% sure that we cheated, but it is a way for me to handle the fact we are playing in Serie B.

It hurts me less if I presume we cheated and deserved Serie B, than if we were thrown a league lower by some pathetic bastards.

Sep 19, 2006
LOL!!! of course we cheated,i heard every word in the telephone call of Moggi!! Moggi was the one hoosin 90% of the referres of serie a gamesnot only Juve games but all the games!!I wonder why he did that??? the answer is clear he had contacts with these referres & he asked them to help some teams sothat he & his friends bet on the winiing team & get some good cash!! The fact that Moggi was the head of this whole process is also true!! Anyway I think that the right decision was to punish Moggi & not the club!! Anyway this scandal should make any of u guys dubt theclub or his loyality,it is the act of 2 or 3 directors in the club!! i m pretty sure that the players knew nothing about this shit!! maybe capello did!!

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
mark83 said:
You should not be asking me what matches were fixed, but some of them were at least suspicious.

I could say this thing about Inter setting up the Scandal is also a myth.

I´m not 100% sure that we cheated, but it is a way for me to handle the fact we are playing in Serie B.

It hurts me less if I presume we cheated and deserved Serie B, than if we were thrown a league lower by some pathetic bastards.
But Mark, most of football matches have suspecious decisions, and I don't think that's called Match Fixing...

Anyway, I understand your point, but I was annoyed with the fact that we kept hearing that we fixed matches until we became saying the same things like our opponents...

Peace..

Sep 19, 2006
ReBeL said:
But Mark, most of football matches have suspecious decisions, and I don't think that's called Match Fixing...

Anyway, I understand your point, but I was annoyed with the fact that we kept hearing that we fixed matches until we became saying the same things like our opponents...

Peace..
man WE didnt do anything but Moggi did!!!guys stop living in illusions Moggi was the head of an organisation to choose the referres of serie a games 7 underneath him was Galliani & the presidents of Lazio & Fiorentina!!

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
@Cronios-its not that we r settling for enough, i thought we had a great chance to win the game but we lost it by some mistakes. Going to San Paulo is a very hard and some could argue it would be the same as going to the San Siro and the Olimpico.

What ppl dont understand is that Napoli is a very good team even without their home support.Someone mentioned Calaio who was impressive, same goes to players like Bucchi even De Zerbi who made the difference after he came in. They r a highly cohesive group, and as i said before they r much better than some teams in serie A.

@vlatko - spot on mate :tup:

@juvelandia- even though Bojinov isn't the same as zalayeta in regards to physique but we need a fast player that could create problems on the counter attack. Zala played his role well tactically, as he ran hard and created problems by that.But he was offside on a number of occasions and even didnt link up with the incoming players. Bojinov would've created problems with his pace and since there was so much room at the backline of Napoli could've easily scored.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
So Marchisio isn't just a defensive midfielder, but more of a two-way player who is good with the ball at his feet? He was decent vs Brescia, but he obviously really came alive yesterday.

Anyway, thanks for all the match reports. I'll watch the match later today(hopefully).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 23)