[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (22 Viewers)

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Dominic said:
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Balzaretti; Zanetti, Paro, Marchisio; Camoranesi, Del Piero; Zalayeta
I meant formation as in set up.

Marchisio---Paro-------Zanetti
--------Camo-------ADP
----------------Zala

?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Shyne said:
I meant formation as in set up.

Marchisio---Paro-------Zanetti
--------Camo-------ADP
----------------Zala

?
That is correct, the christmas tree. Though I think Zanetti and Marchisio switched around.

k0k0

Nov 28, 2005
I loved Marchisio:toast: , absolutly great played at 1st half, and i hope Juve beat Napoli at the 2nd half, btw thx a lot Rai International :D

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
juvelandia said:
zalayeta is not appearing to do anything worthwhile... but in fact he is playing back to goal holding the ball and screening it until the midfielders come closer to the attackers.

I`m really enjoying myself watching Marchisio (especially) and Paro (but he has played in Serie A already) face Napoli without any fear whatsoever. Marchisio seems like a veteran. Let`s hope that Juve take care of these two youngsters and wait for them to develop further rather than buy big names which give very little, such as Barone, Fiore, Liverani, etc.

With these two, Criscito who is having a good season at Genoa, maybe Boudianski (we still have 50% ownership) who is having a great season at Ascoli, Gastaldello who is confirming himself at Siena and Konko who can finally play at a decent club, Paolucci, Volpato and Palladino, Juve seem at last able to reap some dividends from the youth system in which they spend 6 million Euros a year... more than Inter and Milan together !!!

let's return to serie A first then we'll see

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)