[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (109 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
not a bad first half...

Marchisio had a good shot on net from just outside the center of the box, it was a powerful shot straight at the keeper...but a good attempt nontheless

DP seems to be playing a deeper role of the left, I think he should be playing further up....he made a nice move on a defender to get into the left side of the box, but his shot was deflected by another defender

The defense has kept Gigi out of the game...so far, so good defensively

On the negative side, Zala has contributed very little

Overall, we look the better team, IMO

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Of all the games to not be broadcasted...

Just not the same following the matchcast at juventus.com

What formation r we using btw?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Shyne said:
Of all the games to not be broadcasted...

Just not the same following the matchcast at juventus.com

What formation r we using btw?
JUVENTUS: Buffon; Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Balzaretti; Zanetti, Paro, Marchisio; Camoranesi, Del Piero; Zalayeta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
Vinman said:
not a bad first half...

Marchisio had a good shot on net from just outside the center of the box, it was a powerful shot straight at the keeper...but a good attempt nontheless

DP seems to be playing a deeper role of the left, I think he should be playing further up....he made a nice move on a defender to get into the left side of the box, but his shot was deflected by another defender

:tup:

juvelandia

Sep 13, 2006
zalayeta is not appearing to do anything worthwhile... but in fact he is playing back to goal holding the ball and screening it until the midfielders come closer to the attackers.

I`m really enjoying myself watching Marchisio (especially) and Paro (but he has played in Serie A already) face Napoli without any fear whatsoever. Marchisio seems like a veteran. Let`s hope that Juve take care of these two youngsters and wait for them to develop further rather than buy big names which give very little, such as Barone, Fiore, Liverani, etc.

With these two, Criscito who is having a good season at Genoa, maybe Boudianski (we still have 50% ownership) who is having a great season at Ascoli, Gastaldello who is confirming himself at Siena and Konko who can finally play at a decent club, Paolucci, Volpato and Palladino, Juve seem at last able to reap some dividends from the youth system in which they spend 6 million Euros a year... more than Inter and Milan together !!!

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
Vinman said:
not a bad first half...

Thank you Vinman. And on the positive side, we have an excellent option for Zala on the bench.

B_O_T

Nov 6, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Sure...

Our fans looked really great, controlling fireworks all over, on the other side, Napoli fans looked shaky somehow...I think we showed more skills in chanting than Napoli.
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 109)