[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (22 Viewers)

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
Vinman said:
not to rain on anyones parade, but I dont think Telecapri shows any live Napoli games
Why do you think that? Sorry, but I'm just waiting to show before the game. They are showing vids from the pitch, talking to people around stadium etc. going crazy up to this game. So, no..

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
This is as hopeless as always.

LiveMatch: Napoli - Juventus

NAPOLI: Iezzo, Maldonado, Giubilato, Domizzi, Grava, Montervino, Amodio, Trotta, Bogliacino, Bucchi, Calaiò. All. Reja. A disposizione: Gianello, Garics, Capparella, De Zerbi, Pià, Sosa, Dalla Bona..

JUVENTUS: Buffon, Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Balzaretti, Zanetti, Marchisio, Paro, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Zalayeta. All. Deschamps. A disposizione: Mirante, Zebina, Urbano, De Ceglie, Guzman, Bojinov, Palladino.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Buphs said:
Why do you think that? Sorry, but I'm just waiting to show before the game. They are showing vids from the pitch, talking to people around stadium etc. going crazy up to this game. So, no..
bringhomedavids said:
They dont once they kick off they go back to the studio and discuss the match.
:agree:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Dominic said:
This is as hopeless as always.

LiveMatch: Napoli - Juventus

NAPOLI: Iezzo, Maldonado, Giubilato, Domizzi, Grava, Montervino, Amodio, Trotta, Bogliacino, Bucchi, Calaiò. All. Reja. A disposizione: Gianello, Garics, Capparella, De Zerbi, Pià, Sosa, Dalla Bona..

JUVENTUS: Buffon, Birindelli, Legrottaglie, Chiellini, Balzaretti, Zanetti, Marchisio, Paro, Camoranesi, Del Piero, Zalayeta. All. Deschamps. A disposizione: Mirante, Zebina, Urbano, De Ceglie, Guzman, Bojinov, Palladino.
correct...we are playing in the 4-4-2 formation

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)