[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (14 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Philipp00 said:
I agree. we did not give our young players a chance when we played in serie A. now we can give some a chance. I prefer seeing a youngster who would give everything to play for juve playing a bad game to seeing an old player playing bad and he does not care.

What is it worth that he is giving everything when he is crap.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
hehe, tbh I'm really satisfied with our swiss cheese, they didn't supply goals since sometime now.

We'll see tonight though.

Actually, neither of defenders who didn´t supply goals aren´t playing so we´re pretty much screwed.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
mark83 said:
Bojinov is AMR, Nedved is AML.
This isn't FM. :groan:

Both Nedved and Bojinov (whose natural position is striker, or SC as you call it) are ambidextrous and should have no real problems switching flanks.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
I have seen all Juve games so far ..

I have Al - Jazeera sport & Rai International & Eurosport 2 ( they were doing good in first 3 weeks )

nice to know that Rai International will show Napoli - Juve game ..

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
mark83 said:
I mean, I don´t want to see craps like Marchisio, Urbano, Piccolo and De Ceglie on the field.
One of these days... One of these guys will become a star... And then you'll have to eat your hat! :oops:

As it is now Juventus are gonna have a pretty easy way back to Serie A, (as you say in your signature). So why not give the young guns a shot every once in a while?? Maybe they will get really good and we would have a free quality player who would have Juve in his heart because they made him good. Eh?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)