[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (15 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Morra10 said:
palermo uses it and there tied for the serie A lead?

id play chedda at cb and bojinov isnt starting :p

Correction: Giannichedda is injured and Bojinov will start the game.

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
this will be the hardest match so far this season.. It just a pitty that our defence is KO.. lets hope that legro will prove us wrong..

forza juve

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
mondo1 said:
so how can i get aljazeera? i live in germany is it possible?
2 possiblities:
- you buy a very good reciver, contact aljazeera and buy a smart card.. this would be very expensive though..
- you buy a very good reciver and find some experts ;) who crack the cards and you can see aljazeera illegaly:D

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
Maresca said:
2 possiblities:
- you buy a very good reciver, contact aljazeera and buy a smart card.. this would be very expensive though..
- you buy a very good reciver and find some experts ;) who crack the cards and you can see aljazeera illegaly:D
u guys dont have Sky in germany ?

Falafel

Shawarma
Jul 23, 2006
Eddy said:
no, only for todays match..
ah good!
cause a couple of friends of mine(3 juve and 1 inter) went and made a problem with showtime(mall) because they have a pic of zambro and thuram wearing barca jersey and they wrote WHO NEEDS JUVENTUS, so i suspected they will no longer get juve games since they put who needs juve

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
JuventusFan said:
This will be one of our most imporant games of this season. Only the match against Genoa is bigger than this one.

Boumsong doesn't seem to be fit for this match, IMO Legrotagglie should be the one to replace him.

Balza should play in the right-back position, we can't afford Birindelli's mistakes.

Bojinov should start this match instead of Trezeguet with him entering later on. I think the solution for Trezeguet's goal-drought is a bit of rest, a bit of freshness should be enough for him to go back to scoring.

Many people seem to be afraid of Napoli. But I tend to disagree, it's true that the atmosphere in their staduim is something special, especially in a game like this, and that they are among the top clubs in Serie B this season, but I believe we're still a level higher than all the other Serie B clubs, including Napoli and Genoa.

Let's not forget that Napoli will actually PLAY against us like Brescia did, and unlike most of our matches this season where our opponents were content with closing us down and going for the draw which usually makes it hard for us to perform well. We did well against Brescia, and we'll probably do the same against Napoli.

My Prediction: 2-1 for Juve.

Del Piero and Trezeguet providing the goals.

Zebina instead of Legro and Birindelli is better than Balza.

It is Balza who makes more mistakes.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
juventus710 said:
ah good!
cause a couple of friends of mine(3 juve and 1 inter) went and made a problem with showtime(mall) because they have a pic of zambro and thuram wearing barca jersey and they wrote WHO NEEDS JUVENTUS, so i suspected they will no longer get juve games since they put who needs juve
hey, I saw that as well..but I never remembered reading "WHO NEEDS JUVENTUS" next to the picture
wtf, fuck them, stupid pansies

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
bianconero said:
0:0 is a good result.
FFS, since when drawing against Napoli is a good result? We're Juve and they're Napoli. Sure this game wont be the championship deciding game, But that doesn't mean Juve+players+fans and coach should be satisfied with a draw.

We'll go to Napoli to take our 3points. enough is enough.

Sep 28, 2002
fucks sake rab, thats the most difficult game of the season, and you have to realize that we wont finish with 41 victories. dont ask for too much, an away draw at napoli, with trez, nedved, boumsong and kovac out injured IS a good result

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
FFS, since when drawing against Napoli is a good result? We're Juve and they're Napoli. Sure this game wont be the championship deciding game, But that doesn't mean Juve+players+fans and coach should be satisfied with a draw.

We'll go to Napoli to take our 3points. enough is enough.
It all depends on the proceedings once the game has started but I really feel, right now, that a draw away at San Paolo is a good result for us taking into consideration the injuries and suspensions we have at the moment. Had we been at full strength I wouldn't have said the same thing.

I expect a really tough game, that's all..

But it's very nice to see such positivity and confidence :pint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)