[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (25 Viewers)

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
without trez, kovac, boumsong and marchionni this will be hard, but I think we can make it. Del Piero is very inspired and the rest of our importans players and doing very well

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
ForzaDelPiero10 said:
does anyone have RAI International's schedule for tomorrow because on my guide it doesn't show them playing soccer:tdown:
They said it in yesterday's broadcast. They made an exception because they didn't have the rights to Napoli home games and will show the game tomorrow at 3pm.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mark77 said:
They said it in yesterday's broadcast. They made an exception because they didn't have the rights to Napoli home games and will show the game tomorrow at 3pm.
I hope your right...I am changing plans to be able to see this damn match !!!

I hope your Italian is up to the test !!!:D

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
It seems this much will be tougher than first anticipated because of the injuries.

A win is still possible, so we should go for it rather than settle for a draw.

With our current injury-crisis in defence, I would go with Zebina-Legrotagglie in the center. Sure it looks risky, but they're the only 2 players that actually play in the center of defence at the moment, and I believe they'll do well. Zebina can do well under pressure (Remember the Roma match 2 seasons ago at the Olimpico), and Legro should be fresh enough to perform well.

In midfield, I think it would be risky to use our usual flat 4 midfield given our situation in defence. I'd go for 3 defensive midfielders: Zanetti, Paro, and Marchisio with Del Piero in front of them as a play maker.

Here's how I think our formation should look like:

---------------------Buffon---------------------

Balza------Zebina----------Legro----Chiellini

---------Paro------Zanetti-----Marchisio------

--------------------Del Piero--------------------

--------------Zalayeta----Bojinov--------------

Camo for Paro/Marchisio and Palladino for Zalayetya or Bojinov in the 2nd half.

We should be able to win this game, but we'll probably concede a goal at least in the process.

juvelandia

Sep 13, 2006
Since Zebina is not fit for 90 minutes (at least that`s what DD said) and considering the fact that DD likes to use players in their natural role as far as possible, the most likely lineup will be:

Buffon
Birindelli - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - Balzaretti
Camoranesi - Paro - Zanetti - Bojinov
Del Piero - Zalayeta

Like that only 2 players will be out of role - Chiello and Bojinov. If Biri is used as CD, he will have 3 players out of role and DD seems determined that Balzaretti and Chiellini have to share the left side as much as possible.

As regards TV, is there anybody who knows FOR SURE that AlJazeera will show the game ? Last Wednesday during the Brescia game the commentator seemed to make a lot of emphasis on the Napoli game (from the little Arabic I still remember from the school days).

However, neither the schedule on the website nor the program list being shown this morning on the channel itself mention the game. In the evening they are mentioning repeats of Villareal-Betis, some other program and then late evening Inter-Ascoli.

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
juvelandia said:
Since Zebina is not fit for 90 minutes (at least that`s what DD said) and considering the fact that DD likes to use players in their natural role as far as possible, the most likely lineup will be:

Buffon
Birindelli - Legrottaglie - Chiellini - Balzaretti
Camoranesi - Paro - Zanetti - Bojinov
Del Piero - Zalayeta

Like that only 2 players will be out of role - Chiello and Bojinov. If Biri is used as CD, he will have 3 players out of role and DD seems determined that Balzaretti and Chiellini have to share the left side as much as possible.

As regards TV, is there anybody who knows FOR SURE that AlJazeera will show the game ? Last Wednesday during the Brescia game the commentator seemed to make a lot of emphasis on the Napoli game (from the little Arabic I still remember from the school days).

However, neither the schedule on the website nor the program list being shown this morning on the channel itself mention the game. In the evening they are mentioning repeats of Villareal-Betis, some other program and then late evening Inter-Ascoli.
Nothing in their site indicates that they'll show it:

http://www.aljazeerasport.net/arabic/Transmission_Schedule/D3Mon.html

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
marco46 said:
Ok, so who is showing this game?
Is Rai (Australia) showing it or not?
Any streams from the net?
Thanks
i dont know for sure but we r taking mark's word for it :D

in the foxtel guide go to RAI and at abt 6:30 tuesday morning there should be a program "serie B" dont worry abt the time though as its always wrong.

So hopefully they will air it live

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
ReBeL said:
Guys,

Zebina won't start the match, DD said...

Please remove his name from your formations...:pumpkin:
yeah ur right.

i say stick with the 4-4-2 with alex playing wide and chiellini in the center.

If things dont work out then we change to 4-3-3.

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
As regards TV, is there anybody who knows FOR SURE that AlJazeera will show the game ?
Yesterday when I was watching Roma - Viola game , The commentator Ali al Ka3be said that they will Show Napoli - Juventus game Live on Al Jazeera sport +1 ..

but still nothing on al Jazeera website about the game .. so i'm not sure if they will show the game or not ..

marco46

Jul 14, 2006
sateeh said:
i dont know for sure but we r taking mark's word for it :D

in the foxtel guide go to RAI and at abt 6:30 tuesday morning there should be a program "serie B" dont worry abt the time though as its always wrong.

So hopefully they will air it live
yeah i heard from someone else that rai are showing it, they are making an exception for this game.
lol, that guide is always wrong, but even the one on the net (which is always right) says it is not showing it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)