[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (110 Viewers)

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
Baah, I think Juventus will get a 3-0 victory.
1 out of 100 but like this; :D

Nedved '28 - Cameronesi kick it in from left, and Pavel head it in
Del Piero '62 - Zanetti make a great pass on the edge of offside, Piero run himself free and kick it amazing in the right side
Del Piero '83 - Freekick close to the box in the left side, Nedved kick it soft in and it get just over Trezeguet and fell down the ground at Piero kick it in

IF I'M RIGHT I'M GOD

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Buphs said:
Baah, I think Juventus will get a 3-0 victory.
1 out of 100 but like this; :D

Nedved '28 - Cameronesi kick it in from left, and Pavel head it in
Del Piero '62 - Zanetti make a great pass on the edge of offside, Piero run himself free and kick it amazing in the right side
Del Piero '83 - Freekick close to the box in the left side, Nedved kick it soft in and it get just over Trezeguet and fell down the ground at Piero kick it in

IF I'M RIGHT I'M GOD
u are completely wrong rite now , trez out of this game tomorrow :D u should change it into someone else , maybe

Del Piero '83 - Freekick close to the box in the left side, Nedved kick it soft in and it get just over Buffon and fell down the ground at Piero kick it in :D

Albertmare

Idea Maker
Mar 24, 2006
Juve-Prince said:
I convocati per Napoli

Ecco l'elenco dei giocatori convocati da Didier Deschamps per la trasferta di Napoli:
the called up players according to juventus.it !!!
you are right mate....no trezgol,kovac, boumsong and marchioni !!! :cry:

14 Balzaretti
2 Birindelli
22 Belardi
9 Bojinov
1 Buffon
16 Camoranesi
3 Chiellini
29 De Ceglie
10 Del Piero
23 Guzman
30 Legrottaglie
15 Marchisio
12 Mirante
11 Nedved
20 Palladino
19 Paro
33 Urbano
25 Zalayeta
6 Zanetti
27 Zebina

if so i would like to go with tis formation

Buffon

birrindelli - zebina - legrottaglie - balzaretti

camoranesi - zanetti - paro - nedved

bojinov - Del piero

tats great bojinov will make his 1st pair debut wif del piero in the attaking line :cool:

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #147
    if zebina and legrottaglie play in central defense we are doomed

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
    Juve-Prince said:
    I convocati per Napoli

Ecco l'elenco dei giocatori convocati da Didier Deschamps per la trasferta di Napoli:
    the called up players according to juventus.it !!!
    you are right mate....no trezgol,kovac, boumsong and marchioni !!! :cry:

14 Balzaretti
    2 Birindelli
    22 Belardi
    9 Bojinov
    1 Buffon
    16 Camoranesi
    3 Chiellini
    29 De Ceglie
    10 Del Piero
    23 Guzman
    30 Legrottaglie
    15 Marchisio
    12 Mirante
    11 Nedved
    20 Palladino
    19 Paro
    33 Urbano
    25 Zalayeta
    6 Zanetti
    27 Zebina
    Fvck we are screwed. Who will we put in deffence??? Legro? We all saw waht happenned last time in Coppa? We conceeded 3 goals..

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    ZAF3000 said:
    Fvck we are screwed. Who will we put in deffence??? Legro? We all saw waht happenned last time in Coppa? We conceeded 3 goals..
    I think its gonna be legro and chellini while biri is RB and blaza as LB !!!!
    this is worrying !!!!

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    zizoufan said:
    let's score more goals than them ! it's the only solution if or defence is weak this tie
    agree completely...
    but id love to c buffon getting a new clean sheet for his own record :agree:
    he deserves it !
    ill be happy with a 1-0 result and with an average performance if this can keep our sheet clean for 8 times in a row:smoke:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Juventus will be without David Trezeguet for Monday’s long-awaited showdown at Napoli’s Stadio San Paolo.
    The Frenchman didn’t train due to a muscular problem yesterday and has not even made the trip down south.
    The Bianconeri are also missing Jean-Alain Boumsong, Giuliano Giannichedda, Robert Kovac and Marco Marchionni, so Alessandro Del Piero is almost certain to partner Valeri Bojinov upfront.
    “The game with Napoli will not be decisive,” assured Coach Didier Deschamps. “Of course it’s important, but only a stepping stone on the path to promotion.”
    The Turin giants have notched up eight consecutive victories and are closing up on the leaders, especially now that their 17-point penalty has been cut to nine.
    It’s also their first meeting with Napoli since the epic Coppa Italia clash in the summer, when the San Paolo side went through on penalties after a 3-3 draw.
    “The Coppa Italia exit wasn’t just damaging in terms of morale, but also practically,” said President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.
    “We’re not killing the Serie B Championship with our form. It’s a long, complex campaign, even if obviously I hope we won’t encounter too many problems. The team has so far put in good performances and earned results, but we’re not taking promotion for granted. In this sense, Napoli represent a crucial stage of the season.”

Juventus squad: Balzaretti, Birindelli, Belardi, Bojinov, Buffon, Camoranesi, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Del Piero, Guzman, Legrottaglie, Marchisio, Mirante, Nedved, Palladino, Paro, Urbano, Zalayeta, Zanetti, Zebina.
    source : channel 4 :smoke:

Cuti

The Real MC
    Jul 30, 2006
    if we are really desparate we could play Urbano cb.

Juventus squad: Balzaretti, Birindelli, Belardi, Bojinov, Buffon, Camoranesi, Chiellini, De Ceglie, Del Piero, Guzman, Legrottaglie, Marchisio, Mirante, Nedved, Palladino, Paro, Urbano, Zalayeta, Zanetti, Zebina.

I would go with:

----------------------------Buffon----------------
    Balzaretti---------Birindelli---------Legrottaglie--------Chiellini
    Camoranesi-------------Paro---------Zanetti------------Nedved
    ---------------Del Piero------------Bojinov---------------

Albertmare

Idea Maker
    Mar 24, 2006
    Michael_Cutajar said:

I would go with:

:tup: good defence combination on this current condition imo

gtg now , good luck juve ! :weee:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Michael_Cutajar said:

I would go with:

I disagree with u in 1 position ! the RB :tdown:
    Balza has never impressed in RB even last year in serie A !!! he is a left footed player and cant play there !!! we'll be weak offensively and exposed at our back if we play him RB !!!! I'd rather go for biri or Zebina if he is fit !:agree:

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    damm doesnt look good at all, i dont know who will be playing in the CB, however biri shouldnt be playing there.

the only problems we will have , will be the potential positioning mistakes.

if zebina is fit he should be playing there.He is the closest to a CB we have

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    Trezeguet skips Napoli trip
    Sunday 5 November, 2006
    Juventus will be without David Trezeguet for Monday’s long-awaited showdown at Napoli’s Stadio San Paolo.

The Frenchman didn’t train due to a muscular problem yesterday and has not even made the trip down south.

The Bianconeri are also missing Jean-Alain Boumsong, Giuliano Giannichedda, Robert Kovac and Marco Marchionni, so Alessandro Del Piero is almost certain to partner Valeri Bojinov upfront.

“The game with Napoli will not be decisive,” assured Coach Didier Deschamps. “Of course it’s important, but only a stepping stone on the path to promotion.”

The Turin giants have notched up eight consecutive victories and are closing up on the leaders, especially now that their 17-point penalty has been cut to nine.

It’s also their first meeting with Napoli since the epic Coppa Italia clash in the summer, when the San Paolo side went through on penalties after a 3-3 draw.

“The Coppa Italia exit wasn’t just damaging in terms of morale, but also practically,” said President Giovanni Cobolli Gigli.

“We’re not killing the Serie B Championship with our form. It’s a long, complex campaign, even if obviously I hope we won’t encounter too many problems. The team has so far put in good performances and earned results, but we’re not taking promotion for granted. In this sense, Napoli represent a crucial stage of the season.”

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 110)