[Serie B] Napoli - Juventus (2006-11-06) (21 Viewers)

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
salman said:
im going for a high scoring draw.2-2.

Muha said:
I dont think its gonna be that easy..

My prediction:
1:1

I will repeat my post:

Probably it will be tough match for us, but now we have Alex in very good shape ( he played only 20 minutes in Coppa Italia match and scored 2 goals), Camoranesi and Trezeguet (they didn't played in Coppa Italia match).

So defense need to do their job properly and there won't be problems to win this one.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
Pinturrichio said:
we have to win at all costs, i know its not easy and juve will find a hostile enviorment in napoli but come on, were are Juventus and we should go out for the victory.. furthermore a napoli friend of mine told me both cannavaro and savini will be missing for napoli ( 2 of their back 4) , and they arent playing good at all ( not even we are playing goood... i wouldnt go with birindelli i really think he isnt up to standard for juve defence anymore... last two games from 2 of his mistakes we nearly conceded goals ( v.s frosinone back line went up for offisde and he remained miles beyond, and v.s brescia he went pressing for the ball in front of our strickers and left his flank empty, and then with a low cross ball pozzanzinzi nearly scored but missed the tap in..) and im sure napoli strickers wouldnt miss any chances
Good news!! :tup:

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
"The clu
b are doing well".
Ex-Juventus and Italy coach Marcello Lippi gave an interview concerning the club he won countless trophies with in his two stints between 1994-99 and 2001-04. Those successes led to him being called up by the Federcalcio to take over from Giovanni Trapattoni as coach of the Italian national team in 2004, and we all know what happened after that. According to Lippi, Juve will not take long to return competitive again.

How long will it take for Juventus to erase the scandal?

"It's all already forgotten..."

How long, then, will it take for them to become competitive for cups and Scudetti?

"I don't know, but it seems the club are working well. I think they are shooting ahead."

Did you meet the management?

I did during the 109th anniversary. I saw Boniperti, Platini... it was a very emotional day. As far as the affection of the Juve public is concerned, I was aware of it and the feeling was only confirmed that day. I have a good relationship with the Juve public.

Your return to Turin was greeted with applause and chanting.

"Not only me, but everyone who came back. I have to say well done to who came up with this great party. It was great to see the whole history of Juventus on the pitch playing football."

What does Juventus mean to you?
"A good part of my past. I spent eight years of my life with that club. So it was good to be present at their birthday."

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
mark77 said:
Just heard on RAI Int.

They didn't have the rights for Napoli games but they made an execption so...

Napoli vs Juve LIVE on RAI Int. this Monday. :tup:
your Italian is better than mine, but I dont believe it !!

OP
Maher

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
  • Thread Starter #128
    mark83 said:
    We will win 1-0 with some magnificents saves from Buffon.

Scorer: Cristiano Zanetti:D
    I hope so since i cant see us winning in another way :D

JuventusFan

Jul 12, 2002
    This will be one of our most imporant games of this season. Only the match against Genoa is bigger than this one.

Boumsong doesn't seem to be fit for this match, IMO Legrotagglie should be the one to replace him.

Balza should play in the right-back position, we can't afford Birindelli's mistakes.

Bojinov should start this match instead of Trezeguet with him entering later on. I think the solution for Trezeguet's goal-drought is a bit of rest, a bit of freshness should be enough for him to go back to scoring.

Many people seem to be afraid of Napoli. But I tend to disagree, it's true that the atmosphere in their staduim is something special, especially in a game like this, and that they are among the top clubs in Serie B this season, but I believe we're still a level higher than all the other Serie B clubs, including Napoli and Genoa.

Let's not forget that Napoli will actually PLAY against us like Brescia did, and unlike most of our matches this season where our opponents were content with closing us down and going for the draw which usually makes it hard for us to perform well. We did well against Brescia, and we'll probably do the same against Napoli.

My Prediction: 2-1 for Juve.

Del Piero and Trezeguet providing the goals.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
    Dec 1, 2005
    Zoff: Napoli - Juve è Serie A

Tuttosport front page today.

Good to see the weekend results looking favourable. Also encouraging to learn of Napoli being without key players.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    Luftwaffles said:
    Zoff: Napoli - Juve è Serie A

Tuttosport front page today.

Good to see the weekend results looking favourable. Also encouraging to learn of Napoli being without key players.
    Zoff: Serie A is Napoli-Juve
    “It makes my heart bleed to see this tie in Serie B, it’s the essence of football, a manifesto for the whole sport.’
    Pessotto will also be at the San Paolo

source : Tuttosport

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
    Sorry this is kind of off topic. I know napoli is getting a packed stadium almost every game in serie b, does anyone know how many ppl have been attending our games average. The match summaries used to have attendance figures at the bottom but now they don't. I was just wondering if we are doing better than last season in terms of attendance. If someone could help me with info i would be very grateful:D

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    they were showing some old napoli-juve moments...there were some great games, and just shows even if we r much better on paper, they will never give us an easy game.

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
    hej guys.. bad news.. just listend on italian tv that trezeguet, marchionni, boumsong and kovac are all out for tomorows match, they hevent left with the squad for naples.. chiellini and legrotaglie most probably will play central defenders and balza and biri as full backs, its not going to be easy because napoli have a strong offensive line , but we are stiill juventus and we should be always looking for a win against every side ;)

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
    Aug 22, 2006
    I convocati per Napoli

Ecco l'elenco dei giocatori convocati da Didier Deschamps per la trasferta di Napoli:
    the called up players according to juventus.it !!!
    you are right mate....no trezgol,kovac, boumsong and marchioni !!! :cry:

14 Balzaretti
    2 Birindelli
    22 Belardi
    9 Bojinov
    1 Buffon
    16 Camoranesi
    3 Chiellini
    29 De Ceglie
    10 Del Piero
    23 Guzman
    30 Legrottaglie
    15 Marchisio
    12 Mirante
    11 Nedved
    20 Palladino
    19 Paro
    33 Urbano
    25 Zalayeta
    6 Zanetti
    27 Zebina

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)