Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (1 Viewer)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
fool dont you see that zanetti was injured :disagree: thats why they played them two

hey fool...did you see the game ??

If you had, you'd be suggesting other ideas as well

Seven said:
Relax, Vinni. We need to build this season. We WILL play in Serie A next season and it's good our youngsters take a few hits this season. It will make them stronger in the long run
Andries, if you had watched this game, you would be pissed as well

this "rebuilding" that we are doing could very well cost us promotion

many of these teams are of equal level to us, and we need reinforcements now to better our chances at promotion

Pinturrichio

Oct 30, 2006
i think anybody who watched the game should be pissed off.. i mean give me a brake juventus should eat mantova for breakfast, but its obviously not the case with our team ,our coach, and our amangment, i think we should be pissed of not because we are risking the champions league, im sure we will make to first place till the end of the season.. but we should be pissedd of becauseee juventus didnt concede even one chance to our oppenents usualy, even when we were 4-0 up, and now we are leaving points left right and centereee

Rushy

The Poet
Jul 3, 2004
hey fool...did you see the game ??

If you had, you'd be suggesting other ideas as well

Andries, if you had watched this game, you would be pissed as well

this "rebuilding" that we are doing could very well cost us promotion

many of these teams are of equal level to us, and we need reinforcements now to better our chances at promotion
cost us promotion? really now, stay realistic... I think this rebuilding thing is great...

Tobias

Guerriero
Sep 20, 2006
I didnt watch da game but i know our 'star playa' boum didnt play and we lost so who is 2 blame. PROUD WITH VICTORY FAITHFUL AFTER DEFEAT!

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
becuz hes not a team player and every game he has played so far has made himself play out of the team
Yeah, though he could at least give him some playing time. He has good games and bad games, but our forwards today weren't doing so great with the chances they had, what worse could Bojinov have done?

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Don't be a fool. Del Piero was just as bad as the rest. He was selfish, slow and indecisive.
:howler: shows how much you know football, son.

I don't know If you really ever touched a ball, I doubt it though. re-watch the game, thats what i suggest you.

Del Piero was simply man of the match without any DOUBT. yes, you're reading that right.

Try to put your hate aside when it comes to Del Piero, atleast in this match.

The funny thing in your post saying Dp was as bad as the rest, because even commentator would also disagree with you, as he was describing Dp as the motor of the team tonight.

Del Piero was selfish? :lol: yea ok

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
ya i agree, del piero was great. He was creating on and off the ball. None of our guys looked ready to go. Maybe the christmas break messed them up. Del piero showed up and played a good game. He's not the guy to blame, that's for sure.

metalhead

Sep 23, 2005
What annoyed me about DD was his last substitution. Why would he substitute in added time? Thats what a winning team would do to waste time :faq1: If he left the change till that late, then he shouldn't have changed all together.

Anyways Alex looked great and he was unlucky not to score right at the end. Camo should start the next match plus we'll have Nedved pretty soon. I hope with that, we'll start winning again. :pint:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
ya i agree, del piero was great. He was creating on and off the ball. None of our guys looked ready to go. Maybe the christmas break messed them up. Del piero showed up and played a good game. He's not the guy to blame, that's for sure.
What annoyed me about DD was his last substitution. Why would he substitute in added time? Thats what a winning team would do to waste time :faq1: If he left the change till that late, then he shouldn't have changed all together.

Anyways Alex looked great and he was unlucky not to score right at the end. Camo should start the next match plus we'll have Nedved pretty soon. I hope with that, we'll start winning again. :pint:

I had couple of friends over watching the game, I can assure you that they can't stand someone called Del Piero, yet they were praising him tonight.

But the likes of dominico will try in anyway to convince the ones who didn't get to watch the game that Dp was awful. We're used to him anyway.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
becuz hes not a team player and every game he has played so far has made himself play out of the team
And what are you basing this on? The media spilling all of this bullshit from Bojinov's agent? Personally, I haven't heard the player openly complain about his role, or lack of it, in the squad. Here's an idea: have Bojinov start three matches in a row like Zalayeta did and then judge him.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002

thats another great point that I forgot to bring up

we needed all the time we could get at the end, and DesCHUMPS makes a substitution...I couldnt believe what I was seeing

and btw- DP had a decent game, but should have been able to finish in the final few seconds

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)