Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (21 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
so ud rather continue winning, let our players get arrogant, and lose later into the season when the pressure is on?

the result is not embaressing, but i think u embarresed urself
what the hell are you talking about? no i would rather keep on winning and keep winning, i dont want to drop points against teams like mantova who we should be beating without any problems and no i havent embarrased myself for being embarassed to lose to mantova, your embarassing yourself for justifying it, have some ambition

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
My biggest question for our French bastard of a coach is WHY wasnt Boji ever put into the game ??

What does dumb dumb DesCHUMPS see in the untalented and unskilled Zala that the rest of us dont ?? Zala has had enough chances, proved nothing in 90 minutes today, or any other time this season.... and now its time to relegate him to the bench, and put in the future superstar

I waited, and waited for that idiot to make a substitution that would give us an offensive boost, but it never came

As far as our youngsters go, my suspicions were correct...these guys arent ready to start in Serie B. Having them as subs for better players is the way to go for our TEAM. Having Paro and Marchisio in the same lineup was yet another disaster today.

We need better players NOW, if we want to be assured of getting out of B, because after watching the performance today, or TOTAL lack thereof, I am having serious doubts.

The Juventus (mis)management with their "youth revolution"...stay with that, and we'll see you again next season in Serie B :tdown:
Vinnie, why don't you put ur match reports on a special blog, updated weekly after every match.... I would def, use ur blog's rss feed to bring ur reports to my desktop, instead of going through match threads looking for them :D

OP
Gill_juve

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
  • Thread Starter #643
    My biggest question for our French bastard of a coach is WHY wasnt Boji ever put into the game ??

What does dumb dumb DesCHUMPS see in the untalented and unskilled Zala that the rest of us dont ?? Zala has had enough chances, proved nothing in 90 minutes today, or any other time this season.... and now its time to relegate him to the bench, and put in the future superstar

I waited, and waited for that idiot to make a substitution that would give us an offensive boost, but it never came

As far as our youngsters go, my suspicions were correct...these guys arent ready to start in Serie B. Having them as subs for better players is the way to go for our TEAM. Having Paro and Marchisio in the same lineup was yet another disaster today.

We need better players NOW, if we want to be assured of getting out of B, because after watching the performance today, or TOTAL lack thereof, I am having serious doubts.

The Juventus (mis)management with their "youth revolution"...stay with that, and we'll see you again next season in Serie B :tdown:
    fool dont you see that zanetti was injured :disagree: thats why they played them two

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003

Relax, Vinni. We need to build this season. We WILL play in Serie A next season and it's good our youngsters take a few hits this season. It will make them stronger in the long run.

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
    this game sucked. Piccolo starting ahead of cammo? hmm.... that was a good idea :wth:

not starting bojinov and continuing to favor zalayeta? hmm.... another great idea :confused2

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Vinnie, why don't you put ur match reports on a special blog, updated weekly after every match.... I would def, use ur blog's rss feed to bring ur reports to my desktop, instead of going through match threads looking for them :D
    I don't see match reports there, but if you really want that, I can make a special section in my blog just for the Juventuz members' match reports:eyebrows:

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    this game sucked. Piccolo starting ahead of cammo? hmm.... that was a good idea :wth:

not starting bojinov and continuing to favor zalayeta? hmm.... another great idea :confused2
    The coach had no another choice...

Camo was not 100% fit for the match, so playing him a limited number of minutes is much better than playing this match and losing him because of injury again...

Bojinov should sit down with DD and discuss his situation...

Rami

The Linuxologist
    Dec 24, 2004
    I don't see match reports there, but if you really want that, I can make a special section in my blog just for the Juventuz members' match reports:eyebrows:
    Up to you, its not for me, I was just suggesting it because if I were Vinnie, and writing up match reports week in week out, I wouldve wanted it to be in one place and not scattered all over a forum...and a blog would be ideal ;)

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006

Camo was not 100% fit for the match, so playing him a limited number of minutes is much better than playing this match and losing him because of injury again...

ya he did. Del piero could of played the right with De Cegile on the left. De Cegile has played well when coming on so I do see the need to try new things in a game that is tough to win.

Jul 23, 2006

what's there to discuss?
    the boy wants playing time n he ain't getting it

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
    Up to you, its not for me, I was just suggesting it because if I were Vinnie, and writing up match reports week in week out, I wouldve wanted it to be in one place and not scattered all over a forum...and a blog would be ideal ;)
    Well, I'll be glad to do it, but to make my mission easier could anybody writing his report PM it to me??:eyebrows:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)