Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (77 Viewers)

Jul 23, 2006
Camoranesi might start from the bench as he's not 100% fit yet.

Deschamps tested a Paro Piccolo Marchisio midfield in training and might field a 4-3-1-2 formation against Mantova.

__________Buffon
Birindelli Kovac Zebina Balzaretti
____Paro Piccolo Marchisio
________Del Piero
Zalayeta/Bojinov Trezeguet
seems like a good formation
DD would b plain stupid to start zalayeta instead of bojinov

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Well with our recent defensive problems, added with the injury problems DD probably wants to give some extra support to the defence in the form of Piccolo. Which in turn should give Paro and Marchisio some more offensive freedom, though at the same time more pressure as they are the ones that have to bring the ball forward. Camoranesi not starting and not having a direct replacement is also a big factor, as it means DD HAS to reshuffle his pack.

I really hope I get a stream, because i'm already excited at the prospect of seeing what Paro and Marchisio can do offensively :weee:.

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
wow Vlatko u got some good number of people in your Robinho campaign ... hehe hope your wishes come true ...

about the game ... the only i could wish for is that our back line stands good ... other than that im fine with :) ...

elmirsejfullai

Elmir Sejfullai-Tetove
Nov 2, 2006
Yeah, I got your point.. and I want Al Jazeera too, but shit.. we are in Balkans...
In ballkan there is one TV SATELITE STATION shows all Juventus games, it's alld DIGIT ALB, but you should pay for it. The languag is in albanian, but you can see the Juventus Channel too all day...the price is not big. it is 300 euros for 1 year

Omair

Herticity
Sep 27, 2006
wow Vlatko u got some good number of people in your Robinho campaign ... hehe hope your wishes come true ...

about the game ... the only i could wish for is that our back line stands good ... other than that im fine with :) ...

Edit: sorry for the double post ..

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
In ballkan there is one TV SATELITE STATION shows all Juventus games, it's alld DIGIT ALB, but you should pay for it. The languag is in albanian, but you can see the Juventus Channel too all day...the price is not big. it is 300 euros for 1 year

Another fellow albanian here.

Edhe ti e ki SuperSportin a :D

Ascension

Sep 16, 2005
My lineup:

Buffon

Birindelli - Zebina - Kovac - Balzaretti

Camoranesi - Paro - Marchisio

Del Piero

Trezeguet - Bojinov

All that matters for me today is Juve winning the match. Getting 3 points. :pint:

Forza Juventus

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
are they actually showing the game or do they just have live score
showing the game, hence I gave the link.

Bojinov and Camo on the bench.

Buffon
Birindelli Zebina Kovac Balzaretti
Paro Piccolo Marchisio
Del Piero
Zalayeta Trezeguet

Game kicked off by the way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 77)