Serie B: Mantova vs Juventus - [13/01/2007] (83 Viewers)

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Latest is that Camo is fully recovered and will start from the first minute together with Del Piero and Bojinov in support of Trezeguet.

Piccolo might play for Zebina, as the latter has some minor injury problems.
i hope this will be the case. silly actaully, we have to be crippled with injuries so DD would give one of our most talented youngsters a chance. what i do like is DD experimenting with formations, ie trident.

Buy on AliExpress.com

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
Latest is that Camo is fully recovered and will start from the first minute together with Del Piero and Bojinov in support of Trezeguet.

Piccolo might play for Zebina, as the latter has some minor injury problems.
I hope Piccolo will impress in this match, so we won't ever hear the name of Zeb again...

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

damn it i want jazeera. everytime i see that sign i get pissed off. they show EVERYTHING, their chairman has gotta be some juve freak or something.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
damn it i want jazeera. everytime i see that sign i get pissed off. they show EVERYTHING, their chairman has gotta be some juve freak or something.

Their chief is some guy with fortune of $900.000.000 I suppose, so he can buy TV rights for any league in the world.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Their chief is some guy with fortune of $900.000.000 I suppose, so he can buy TV rights for any league in the world.
even if he wasn't a tycoon, he could get serie b games, i don't think they are too expensive. what i'm saying is they are constantly showing juventus games, there's gotta be some reason behind it, one would think he can put some more attractive games at the same time instead of serie b.

Vidocq

Sep 9, 2006
even if he wasn't a tycoon, he could get serie b games, i don't think they are too expensive. what i'm saying is they are constantly showing juventus games, there's gotta be some reason behind it, one would think he can put some more attractive games at the same time instead of serie b.

Yeah, I got your point.. and I want Al Jazeera too, but shit.. we are in Balkans...

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
The call-ups for Mantova

1 Buffon
2 Birindelli
4 Kovac
9 Bojinov
10 Del Piero
12 Mirante
13 Piccolo
14 Balzaretti
15 Marchisio
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
19 Paro
23 Guzman
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
29 De Ceglie
33 Urbano

Mister Deschamps has also called-up the Primavera midfielders Cuneaz (46) and Venitucci (40)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005

VINOVO. Felice Piccolo parla nella nebbia con il tecnico francese Didier Deschamps. Il difensore po*trebbe giocare se Jonathan Ze*bina non doves*se recuperare in tempo per il match di doma*ni pomeriggio a Mantova

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 83)