Serie B: Juventus vs Vicenza [09/16/2006] (2 Viewers)

danielão

Jul 12, 2002
Trezeguet and Del Piero in.

Buffon - Birindelli, Boumsong, Kovac, Chiellini - Paro, Zanetti - Marchionni, Del Piero, Nedved - Trezeguet
Subs: Mirante, Balzaretti, Giannichedda, Camoranesi, Zalayeta, Bojinov, Palladino

Vicenza: Guardalben - Martinelli, Fissore, Scardini, Padoin - Helguera, Rigoni - Raimondi, Zanini, Sgrigna - Cavalli.

May 4, 2004
danielão said:
How many years ago is it now since Juve offered live radio of their games on the website?

4 or 5 years ago?

They really should do it again. Inter's got live radio of all their games, and it's excellent too. There must be someone who is at every match that is capable of doing it.

www.Juventus.it SUCKS BIG TIME!!!

I cant believe the biggest club in italy has a website that is worser then the one Reggina has!

Juvenator

Prediction Game Champ 2004
Sep 14, 2003
Its a shame Juventus kick off their games the same time as my home town team here in England (Luton Town FC) kick off.

That means i have to make a difficult choice. I am sure Juventus will win, so Luton it is.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Dominic said:
Something like it anyway. The problem is though, we need al jazeera sports.
yeah i get the same program on sattelite tv for pc, i can't find jazeera sport anywhere.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
vlatko said:
open this link in media player and tell me is this jazera?
mms://213.139.61.14/tv
That's not what Im seeing on my Jazeera Sports +1 channel...I don't think it's the sports one and the sign is wrong, that's not the Sport sign, Jazeera Sports only shows Sports as well (Duh)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)