Serie B: Juventus vs Spezia [06-10-2007] (21 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
You're an idiot.

I can say whatever I want, thanks.

Thanx man, i love you too:pint: :pint:

All i am saying is, that Canna wasnt forced to lie or to stay, he did it on purpose,
he promised he will stay while he was working his way out, i do not like lier s...
its not only about his decision to abandon us when we needed him the most,
he sure has the right to abandon the club that resurrected his carrier,
that gave him the chance to be where he was,
he is Italian he knows what Juventus really means,
he knows that it is a significant honor only to be a part of this team,
it is his right to turn us down and betray all these values for his personal interest,
BUT no one forced him to lie, to state at every media that he promises to Juve fans that he will fight for Juve no matter what, that we must trust him and we will go threw this together and the next day he leaves,
no real Juve fan can ever forget that,

if you admire him for this, there is nothing more to discuss here...

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
No, I know he's not a mercenary or a traitor or anything, I'm just using this to enhance my point of Canna not being a traitor either.
canna's situation and Trezi's are very different.

I wouldn't consider any mercenaries.

But to Equate Canna with Trezi in regards to this club is just wrong imo.

And about the game, fuck you Corradini....Biri in the midfield? what are you thinking.

Poor conte he won and got relegated.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
It is really really bad news of Trez's departure, I don't we have any chance of keeping him here. That's really fucked, I can't imagine anyone with his no.17 on the back. I'm really really sad....

Mar 24, 2006
Damn , i just remember , doesn't Jacques and Rami are going to this match ??!!

hahah , they got a big dissapointed for sure :p

yeahh shame that we lost , and we couldn't help our ex-captain team to keep survive in B :tdown:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
disgusting to see trez make such a gesture, so unproffesional of him i expected much more but hes let the whole club down, lost some of my respect today.

also very embarassing to lose our last 2 serie b games even though they didnt mean anything, we still should be looking to show we are head and shoulders above the rest not lose to a team almost in serie c :disagree:

corradini should never have been allowed to coach the remaining games, ranieri should have done it just to get to know the team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)