Serie B: Juventus vs Spezia [06-10-2007] (24 Viewers)

Raziel

May 18, 2004
Trez is a mercenary if he leaves.
look, we don't exactly know what trez meant by that gesture and we don't know the reason for his probable departure, so i think it's too early to call him a mercenary. you may be right, but, either way, you're still annoying.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
How is Trezeguet leaving fine and not Cannavaro? Most of you called Fabio a traitor and a mercenary so why not Trezeguet?

:rolleyes:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Fuck you Trezeguet. Stupid cunt.

(note: I don't believe that Trez is doing anything wrong but since you guys called Canna and Zambro and the others mercenaries then Trezeguet must be the same)
u sure know thats not the same, Canna's behavior cannot be excused at any case,
no matter what Treze or Camo decide...

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
look, we don't exactly know what trez meant by that gesture and we don't know the reason for his probable departure, so i think it's too early to call him a mercenary. you may be right, but, either way, you're still annoying.
Sorry for annoying you. I forgot the internet was a serious place :nerd:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
How is Trezeguet leaving fine and not Cannavaro? Most of you called Fabio a traitor and a mercenary so why not Trezeguet?

:rolleyes:
Canna said himself he will stay in Juve even we play in serie C2 and then he left the other day and he is ITALIAN ffs, Canna is a traitor, Zlatan, Emo and Vieira are just mercenaries...

juvefan10

May 14, 2006
Fuck you Trezeguet. Stupid cunt.

(note: I don't believe that Trez is doing anything wrong but since you guys called Canna and Zambro and the others mercenaries then Trezeguet must be the same)
you can't say that to the player who has scored so many goals for your favorite team...
now there's gonna be a big headache about new striker,

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
u sure know thats not the same, Canna's behavior cannot be excused at any case,
no matter what Treze or Camo decide...
lol, they both did the same thing. At least Canna made sense and left when we were relegated. Trez stayed in B and is now leaving after we go back up. Idiotic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)